Being an adult sucks =(

I miss being a kid where I wasn't expected to ''lead'' and be responsible.

sniff =( /dinosaur dance
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 10:27:17 PM
twenty one dinosaurs - Stressed Out
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It could've been worse. You could've been expected to be responsible while you were still a kid.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
My sister leaving home at the age of thirteen probably marked the end of my childhood. I was pretty much forced out of that blissful state at the age of nine.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Bars wrote:
It could've been worse. You could've been expected to be responsible while you were still a kid.

yeah I second that, my father died when I was young it made things very complicated
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

yeah I second that, my father died when I was young it made things very complicated

Mine is a former professional chess player with a nearly eidectic memory and brain practically pouring out of his ears, my grandfather is a former university professor in arguably the most prestigious field at the time and pretty much the entire family is like that.

I spent the majority of seventh grade playing videogames and skipping school. My classmates were going to additional extracurricular courses and studying their asses off. I aced the exams after seventh grade with minimum studying and was accepted in the most prestigious English language school at the time. I was also one year younger than almost everyone because I went to school at 6 instead of 7.

My father said,

Spoiler

True story (apart from not being Asian).
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 18, 2016, 10:10:17 AM
I'm such a control freak and calculate every aspect of my life I wouldn't trust anyone else with the responsibilities I have. Going back to being a kid and losing the 'lead' role in my responsibilities doesn't represent relief to me but fear.

Different strokes. :)
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:59:49 PM
Luckily you aren't one yet XDDDDDDDDDD
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
but you have money
my english sux.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info