WTB nothing right now

Once again a glorious attempt of mr. ray to destroy the economy even more. I mean its obvious that he bought them all for 195 for ages to flip them for 350ex+ (SuFuPonPon is one of his smurfs you see on poe.trade - tried to scam an item in temp league from me with it).

So yeah i would bet GNeiva his offer is serious about kaoms :).

Just another normal day in standard.
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Once again a glorious attempt of mr. ray to destroy the economy even more. I mean its obvious that he bought them all for 195 for ages to flip them for 350ex+ (SuFuPonPon is one of his smurfs you see on poe.trade - tried to scam an item in temp league from me with it).

So yeah i would bet GNeiva his offer is serious about kaoms :).

Just another normal day in standard.

This is my own doing, I'm not trying to "destroy the economy" over buying a leg Kaom's or colluding with rayamnn or anyone else for that matter. My offer is valid and true, if you don't believe it just bring me one and I'll buy it lol.

"

I dont know if OP is really trying to vaal kaom or not, but it would be very hilarious if he made some story to cover the truth of flipping. No comment here anyway cause I have no evidence, at least im not like some cynical guys always making accusations w/o proof.

And ya, just another normal day, life goes on but hate wont make my life better.. perhaps it does for you.

Yes, it's all a charade and a made up story to cover a flip. A flip so elegant that I'm topping the price on your thread by like 100 ex. I suppose I could try a cheaper bid to make it less obvious. Yawn.

As for what the other guy is saying, I don't know if the lower ones are your alts or not. Wouldn't surprise me, you always find new ways to hit new lows. What I know is that you had one Kaom's listed for 220 ex for weeks. I pm'ed you on several occasions to buy it under different aliases, I assume other people did as well because it was one of the cheapest at the time, and you never replied even though you were online at all times and replying to pm's concerning any other matter. So you engaging in price manipulation isn't an accusation - it's a fact. But I'm sure you don't really care at this point, keep racking in those exalts buddy.

--------------------------------------------

End of off-topic.

Bump!
Last edited by GNeiva on Sep 5, 2016, 7:12:06 PM
By saying "destroying" I only refered to ray and his alts and not to you GNeiva - it actually was an attempt to give u helpful information.

Well nice necro-quoting ALL other clashing between us ray despite their 0.0 correlation factor with this one. Like I said the last time you use every stage you have to defend yourself :). It doesnt change the fact what you do or did. I don't hate you (this is actually still vl...) but I won't stop revealing stuff about you and your "flipping" approaches I experienced in the past if it helps exposing your stuff.
"
GNeiva wrote:
Yes, it's all a charade and a made up story to cover a flip. A flip so elegant that I'm topping the price on your thread by like 100 ex. I suppose I could try a cheaper bid to make it less obvious. Yawn.

As for what the other guy is saying, I don't know if the lower ones are your alts or not. Wouldn't surprise me, you always find new ways to hit new lows. What I know is that you had one Kaom's listed for 220 ex for weeks. I pm'ed you on several occasions to buy it under different aliases, I assume other people did as well because it was one of the cheapest at the time, and you never replied even though you were online at all times and replying to pm's concerning any other matter. So you engaging in price manipulation isn't an accusation - it's a fact. But I'm sure you don't really care at this point, keep racking in those exalts buddy.

--------------------------------------------

End of off-topic.

Bump!

I never be proud of being flipper but also i never hate other flippers like you guys do. I was just simply explaining how common it is, but if u refuse to understand or pretend to not understand, then thats it, no more argument about it.

Ya i did that. Is there any policy that disallow me to do that? It's a free market here just like you can try to buy kaom for 290ex in the meantime u can try to sell urs for 350ex. Maybe some ppl care, but I'm not one of them, you shouldn't be either.
"
h4llowerner wrote:
By saying "destroying" I only refered to ray and his alts and not to you GNeiva - it actually was an attempt to give u helpful information.

Well nice necro-quoting ALL other clashing between us ray despite their 0.0 correlation factor with this one. Like I said the last time you use every stage you have to defend yourself :). It doesnt change the fact what you do or did. I don't hate you (this is actually still vl...) but I won't stop revealing stuff about you and your "flipping" approaches I experienced in the past if it helps exposing your stuff.

Exposing my stuff? or it is just making stories and convincing ppl to believe? I can tell you right now almost all of your stories about me were just ur theories. I didnt defend but just explained with logic which obviosuly u guys lack of. But i have to say i pretty enjoy listening my new story everytime, so thanks for creating so many legends for me.

BTW, you actually really think a single man can control/destroy market? looks like u also think there's a boss behind the curtain controlls the stock market? thought u were better than this.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
"

Random blabla and most likely lies

And everyone who knows a bit about Standard economy will sign that this game would be better off without you. Can you let the guy buy stuff now or do you need to spam more? Better go back scamming people with fake sales, thats what you can do best.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
"
GNeiva wrote:

As for what the other guy is saying, I don't know if the lower ones are your alts or not. Wouldn't surprise me, you always find new ways to hit new lows. What I know is that you had one Kaom's listed for 220 ex for weeks. I pm'ed you on several occasions to buy it under different aliases, I assume other people did as well because it was one of the cheapest at the time, and you never replied even though you were online at all times and replying to pm's concerning any other matter. So you engaging in price manipulation isn't an accusation - it's a fact.

Ya i did that. Is there any policy that disallow me to do that?

Sadly, no. But that's enough ground to be globally blacklisted on poe.trade, now that you admitted it let's see what we can do. At the very least forcing you to change username would make the effort worth it. x)

"

I never be proud of being flipper

And here's the prize for most bullshit statement in this thread so far, gz. Now we can wrap up the discussion and leave it at that.

Bump!
Last edited by GNeiva on Sep 6, 2016, 3:16:17 PM
"
Janus171 wrote:
"

Random blabla and most likely lies

And everyone who knows a bit about Standard economy will sign that this game would be better off without you. Can you let the guy buy stuff now or do you need to spam more? Better go back scamming people with fake sales, thats what you can do best.

lol another example that flipper hates other flippers. All i see here is full of hate and jealousy.
I love your quoting skill btw, such creative, nice job!
"
GNeiva wrote:
"
"
GNeiva wrote:

As for what the other guy is saying, I don't know if the lower ones are your alts or not. Wouldn't surprise me, you always find new ways to hit new lows. What I know is that you had one Kaom's listed for 220 ex for weeks. I pm'ed you on several occasions to buy it under different aliases, I assume other people did as well because it was one of the cheapest at the time, and you never replied even though you were online at all times and replying to pm's concerning any other matter. So you engaging in price manipulation isn't an accusation - it's a fact.

Ya i did that. Is there any policy that disallow me to do that?

Sadly, no. But that's enough ground to be globally blacklisted on poe.trade, now that you admitted it let's see what we can do. At the very least forcing you to change username would make the effort worth it. x)

"

I never be proud of being flipper

And here's the prize for most bullshit statement in this thread so far, gz. Now we can wrap up the discussion and leave it at that.

Bump!

"
Ya i did that. Is there any policy that disallow me to do that? It's a free market here just like you can try to buy kaom for 290ex in the meantime u can try to sell urs for 350ex. Maybe some ppl care, but I'm not one of them, you shouldn't be either.

If you actually want to state a good argument, try not to use some trick like quoting out of context. We both did shieet, stop acting like you're clean.

"ppl who hate flippers ever did flipping" is more like a bullshieet one to me, dont you think? Oh sorry i forgot u wanna vaal kaom, and there must be some other dramatic reasons for ur previous purchases.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
[Removed by Support] No, I don't think anyone is jealous of being widely considered the biggest parasite on Standard. You built your own reputation, just live with it and don't complain. Oh and while you're at it, why don't you get out of my thread already. If you're bored just go bump yours where you're offering those juicy 185 Ex for a Kaoms, plus whatever shitty prices you try to table on other stuff.

Bump!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:35:14 PM
[Removed by Support]
Now move on and keep scamming other people as long as GGG doesn't give a fuck about your dubious business.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:36:16 PM
This thread is getting better every week. Subscribed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info