WTB nothing right now

I simply listed it at the highest price out of the frequently online ones so I wouldn't get pm's about it. Not that I need to explain anything to you obviously.

Oh and btw, nobody hates your axe. Or loves it. [Removed by Support] Don't be upset about it.

[Removed by Support]
Bye!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:22:45 PM
No change of heart, haha, I'd like to think all of us are completely irrelevant in this F2P game :)

[Removed by Support]
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:23:11 PM
Don't want to disturb the thread or offend you, but the legacy-kaom's market... If you consider exalts being a lot more worth than like 3 month ago (compared to mirror and chaos) then the price for a legacy kaom's is now actually double of what it has been ~3 months ago. - Without any obvious reasons.

Really don't want to say you have got anything to do with it, but it's not the first time some people are forcing prices. So kind of understand why some people may be annoyed.
[Removed by Support]

"
basta1982 wrote:
Don't want to disturb the thread or offend you, but the legacy-kaom's market... If you consider exalts being a lot more worth than like 3 month ago (compared to mirror and chaos) then the price for a legacy kaom's is now actually double of what it has been ~3 months ago. - Without any obvious reasons.

Really don't want to say you have got anything to do with it, but it's not the first time some people are forcing prices. So kind of understand why some people may be annoyed.

k. Then go post that in the threads offering 180, 185, 190 and 200 ex that get bumped on an hourly basis. I don't see you white knighting on those.

And by 'people may be annoyed' you mean one sad dude who got his jimmies rustled and posted in this thread just to get embarrassed? As you can see by the first reply I already bought one Kaoms through here (more than one actually) and still got currency left to buy more, so I appreciate your concern, but again go post your condescending crap on the threads offering 2/3rds of what I'm offering. You don't even need to go far, it's right here on the front page of this section. Bye!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 25, 2016, 4:23:55 PM
Hi! Me again, Mr. sad-no dignity in a F2P game-pathetic-fedora wearing-smiley face guy. Hope you're doing well!

Can you provide verified links to the several legacy kaoms you've been vaaling and have sitting in your stash right now?

Appreciate it in advance, I gotta go wax my handlebar mustache while I ride my old-timey bicycle to the newest cold-pressed juice store next to my favorite bodega. *Fedora tip*

Basta, you seem to be a very intelligent fellow! Would you like to hop on my bicycle and go get a cold-pressed juice? You can hold on to my rainbow suspenders for safety!
I could, but as you can imagine I have better things to do than feeding a troll. And a bad one at it. But hey, I can show you something funny instead, ok? When you started the thread for your axe, which btw is rendered completely obsolete by the existence of Voidheart that costs a fraction of a mirrored weapon... Wait, I digress. Keep praying for that retroactive nerf buddy! Anyway, you listed your 5 off color Lioneye's Vision chest for 200 ex, because:

"
bo is just there so ppl won't msg me from xyz to buy it :D

You wrote it, so you know I'm not making this up. Man, that's hilarious! Imagine the ridicule, making a "funny meme" over something I did when you do... exactly the same for the same reason! Do you understand now why I'm not even gonna waste one more second replying to you and your insinuations? Get out of my thread. Thanks. Bye.
That is a quote from my chrom lottery I ran on the chest, inside my shop thread, that the community participated in. Makes sense to have it posted doesn't it? BTW, I can supply an active, verified link for you

Your insane b/o is from your ACQUISITION shop thread, with no clear intentions. Thanks for playing though!

Please link your SEVERAL corrupted legacy Kaom's Hearts. Who knows, maybe I'm looking for a Cannot Be Knocked Back or Anti-Shock implicit and have my own clean one to trade plus currency? What if I'm a perspective buyer of yours with a product you say you'll churn out?

It's funny, you have time to go through my threads but you can't provide verified links to your SEVERAL corrupted legacy kaom's right now?
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 24, 2016, 2:06:46 PM
Bump!
Bump!
B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info