WTB nothing right now

Yo Trav, sup doo? Hey Skalpo! Haha, Janus. Trav is good people.

Ray, I don't hate all flippers, it's part of the game. I dislike flippers that manipulate market prices with afk alternate accounts (bigfatgigi/pariah), buy up all mirror originals, pages worth of leg kaoms, and try to control the economy. There's a huuuuge difference, and if someone denies the difference then lol

This is a game where you attack things and they explode. This isn't real life. So yes I'm challenging you to the game that we play (even though it seems you really play a different game than the rest of us). But I know you're too chickenshxt to do anything about it besides list another kaoms for 120ex or buy another mirror original from a real player. Lol at want people to know the right thing. So noble. So brave. So obsessed with me. You're making me blush!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 21, 2016, 3:26:15 PM
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
Haha there it is! Was feeling it coming. I'm done :) have a good day, all!
sup guys.

sarah come to pvp.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 21, 2016, 3:37:49 PM
Sarah how can I move on when my feelings have been hurt? Someone in this thread has ignored me :( </3
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
oh crap, so drama ended while i was not here :/
Thanks Mr. J for attacking move.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Best WTB thread ever
(besides drake's Helfy thread)
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 21, 2016, 3:55:27 PM
Thing is people are not pissed, cause they are jealous or something. At least i am not. I am cool with some people being extremly wealthy at poe, while i got only my small, but beloved things.

- But: For a "permanent-league" it's really important to have a working economy, cause well that is, why people are playing it, to be able to develop long term by using the economy.

Currently at "poe-standart" this got totally wrecked by a small group of people, while all players have to bear the consequences. So you guys heavily damaged the playing-platform for a lot of people and seems like you have still not enough.

And just to be fair: It's not only the fault of the people doing it. - The people allowing it to happen are at least as responsible: GGG.
Last edited by basta1982 on Sep 21, 2016, 4:09:21 PM
"
basta1982 wrote:
Thing is people are not pissed, cause they are jealous or something. At least i am not. I am cool with some people being extremly wealthy at poe, while i got only my small, but beloved things.

- But: For a "permanent-league" it's really important to have a working economy, cause well that is, why people are playing it, to be able to develop long term by using the economy.

Currently at "poe-standart" this got totally wrecked by a small group of people, while all players have to bear the consequences. So you guys heavily damaged the playing-platform for a lot of people and seems like you have still not enough.

And just to be fair: It's not only the fault of the people doing it. - The people allowing it to happen are at least as responsible: GGG.

I don't know you and according to your join date you are pretty "new" to PoE (could be alt acc tho :) ) but this put it in a nutshell. All what this thread is about (after the original intention of buying a leg Kaoms) has been said with these bold remarks.

ty
I am just a humble man, but
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
What's this about
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info