☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

Hey, fantastic guide, love the details etc.

But, I started legacy on friday, and I got problems leveling up. I'm basicly lacking DPS and I walk around like a paper bag.

Any tips for leveling following your skill tree and gems, is bow even a viable option for leveling?
"
gm08872 wrote:
would u be able to post bis gear for the people who stick to standard =P, once ur done testing ofc

Hey mate, for BIS gear best to look here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1744275

His is pretty much all Mirrored Out. If you wanna get creative I use Death's Dance Boots to open another Flask Slot. But yes, can make a post when I'm done playing around with Links.

I'm headed in a weird direction, but one I think is fairly stable overall, less Charge reliant.

Example Gear/Links that I use (I'm not wealthy)

"
Jasperboy wrote:
Hey, fantastic guide, love the details etc.

But, I started legacy on friday, and I got problems leveling up. I'm basicly lacking DPS and I walk around like a paper bag.

Any tips for leveling following your skill tree and gems, is bow even a viable option for leveling?

Not gonna lie it's much harder to level as Bow or any build that depend on a weapon, sell your soul for a Death's Harp early on, it can carry you far. I level with a group mostly for temp league so you will struggle a little bit unfortunately. Good news is once you are able to gather a few chaos and get some type of end-game bow, whether it be Lioneye or Chin Sol or whatever, farming is quite easy as long as you got 4L+
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 6, 2017, 10:18:39 PM
Alright, thanks for the quick answer champ. :)
hi, thx for the great work your doing here!
as for the people that stay in standard league and have [gear like your standard gear "op"] , should we be following your new tree in new league?
"
Toby40 wrote:
hi, thx for the great work your doing here!
as for the people that stay in standard league and have [gear like your standard gear "op"] , should we be following your new tree in new league?

If you have BIS gear you can cut back on Critical Chance ofc

We wear Acuity in the final version so whatever it is you can do to land a Critical Strike you must first invest into that. With the tree I posted, is easy to cap Crit without Power Charges, which is what we aim to do this patch. Never a fan of Herald of Ice COH etc
Yeeep, hi there. I played you build before and was happy with it, but then changed it to ci signalshot, just for trying. Now i want to be life based again. I have this items atm ->

I have 2 decent bows, i think about using kaom's and swap it on bosses. What do u think i need to change / get new items ? I supouse i'll need +2 barrage on helmet. All my jewerly is crafted with +%ES ..

I have some decent jewels +7% life, etc.

I have no idea what to look for on new items or if i have to change it. I don't played on 3.0 yet, so i have my tree completly clean.

Ty in avdance!
At what point i should take Point Blank? Is there any specific gear/dmg ceiling
Hi, not trying to bash the build or anything. On the contrary I really like the build and am playing it right now! However as I am leveling I get the feeling that blast rain is waaay stronger than my tornado shot. Will my tornado shot eventually get stronger than blast rain?
@yastu: Gear hasn't really changed much from Dzz1rt's thread, like I said some exceptions like Death Door boots (when needed, not 100% necessary) but for the most part just nice rares.

If you don't have Legacy Vinktar it seems that taking Arcane Chemistry Node and a Flask Belt like this one:

I honestly barely notice the difference.

@Hejtero: I take Point Blank much later on, when you're mostly focused on bosses. Save points for other things until you get there.

@Soldjen: Depend on what level and your gear. There are Blast Rain builds out there personally I hate the feel of them. A lot of wind up for the BR Particles to hit, doesn't feel wonderful.

Last day of testing, I think I'm gonna go with the setup in the previous page.

https://plays.tv/s/LNZeyGUo4h88 >>> Blind Uber Lab before POELAB Update (it was down earlier?)

https://plays.tv/s/LNZeuoeWbjBw >>> Minotaur Damage Test

Minotaur clear in 1:58, about 18 seconds slower than the one I did in 2.6, but RNG dependent on layout. Still feels quite comfortable.

Atm the way the setup is, Non-Legacy Vinktar feels pretty damn comfortable, at the level of Legacy Vinktar.

POB output for Barrage, against Shaper/Guardian:

Is not bad with a Chin Sol.

Going to re-write later on this week, I got a busy middle of the week :3
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 7, 2017, 11:12:43 PM
Hi _Saranghaeyo_,

First of all, thanks for updating your guide.

If I understand things well you're not using a Death Opus anymore. Should I change my 6L Death Opus to a 6L Chin Sol or Lioneye Glare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info