☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"
Inò wrote:
Hey guys, I've played a ton of archer builds in PoE, mostly TS, but I took a break from them the last couple leagues. I was just curious if anyone knew how archers (and specifically this build) are looking for the 3.0 league. I'd like to go back to a TS build but I'm trying to plan ahead of time for what specific TS build to do, and how strong/weak it is looking for 3.0. Thanks ahead of time.

Probably still a little early to say definitively as it seems as though crit multi is being nerfed everywhere. Both on the tree in some places and also the Death's Opus itself has the Crit Multi nerfed from 150% down to 100%.

I don't see the build being dead by any means (as functionally it isn't really being changed too much) but Sarang may need to review the tree / gearing in light of changes and possible new supports. Especially as new changes are still being implemented. I think we'll know more once the beta has finished and there shouldn't be too many big changes after that point. Hopefully Sarang will have some time to test close to launch of 3.0.0 and update accordingly.
Oh I'm so spoiled by HoWA...

I've undusted my archer after finally purchasing a Dying Sun Flask. Turned her from Raider to a Pathfinder and went for a short run..

I hate Blood Rage. I hate no life regen due to Vaal Pact. I hate 4.5k life and no chaos resist. The (single target) damage however is awesome, PoB calculates my Barrage dps (all arrows) at above 1 mill.

So regarding the topic of a 5L Belly, I would support the claim now that it should be better than a rare 6L, especially when the downgrade only applies to Lightning Arrow. I don't feel like testing that now though. I'm sort of done with 2.6 I guess and will play the D3 Necro S11 before returning ;)
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
Inò wrote:
Hey guys, I've played a ton of archer builds in PoE, mostly TS, but I took a break from them the last couple leagues. I was just curious if anyone knew how archers (and specifically this build) are looking for the 3.0 league. I'd like to go back to a TS build but I'm trying to plan ahead of time for what specific TS build to do, and how strong/weak it is looking for 3.0. Thanks ahead of time.

Probably still a little early to say definitively as it seems as though crit multi is being nerfed everywhere. Both on the tree in some places and also the Death's Opus itself has the Crit Multi nerfed from 150% down to 100%.

I don't see the build being dead by any means (as functionally it isn't really being changed too much) but Sarang may need to review the tree / gearing in light of changes and possible new supports. Especially as new changes are still being implemented. I think we'll know more once the beta has finished and there shouldn't be too many big changes after that point. Hopefully Sarang will have some time to test close to launch of 3.0.0 and update accordingly.

Just saw the flask rebalance

Not gonna lie that's a little worrysome
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Working on my first Ranger, level 59.

Are the leveling trees up to date with the 2.6 PoB pastebin tree?

I compared and noticed a number of differences. Notable, the leveling trees don't use Primeval Force. Should I wait till higher level to just respec into the PoB tree, or does it work to use the PoB tree for leveling?
Hello guys,

How can i improve my character, i have sunk about hundred of exalts into it but i am still unable to defeat UBER Atziri, i can faceroll the normal one with ease, but i died 4 times on trio while doing UBER, and rest of portals ripped at Atziri herself. How could i optimize my gear and tree.

There is a link to char.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/eRko16/characters/NeverDieAgainez

GEAR:

Last edited by eRko16 on Jul 21, 2017, 3:45:50 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Just saw the flask rebalance

Not gonna lie that's a little worrysome

I haven't seen any details yet in relation to the flask re-balancing but I assume that the Wise Oak, Dying Sun and probably Atziri will be nerfed. Frankly I'll be amazed if Vinktar's makes it onto 3.0.0 at all!!!!
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Jul 21, 2017, 8:24:53 AM
Hi all bowers there

Attempted mercy lab several times, i do feel lack of damage ..
 being pathfinder using atziri flask, 40% inc dmg flask, another knockback and 30% dmg inc ... and seems to deal so little dmg to Izaro

Im 76
Using Xoph nurture 5L barrage
4L for LA

Question is am i supposed to be using another bow?
bow is at 95-400dmg
cheapest bad harby price start at 1ex for 150-350

is this going to up my dmg for real?
or im supposed to be lvl85 to try merc lab again
Noice.
Hey mate, will u do some refresh of this build b4 3.0?
looking forward to any updates, im considering to start with this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info