☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

If I'm buying a random cheap rare bow on beta, do I want to sort by total DPS or just Ele DPS?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hi. First character I've made in a very long time. Started doing this build and I'm having trouble doing cruel Izaro at 66.
I've bought various rings to get to resistance cap as well a a 5l chest to buff up my TS, but I think my skill tree might be buggered as I only started following the build around level 25 or so.

Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations to help me beat cruel Izaro? Or just general advice, like if I should grind and get money to buy a certain item etc.

Cheers.
I know 3.0 is coming but I cannot seem to get the damage as high. I mean in game i can get 75k+ but t his is what I get with auras in hideout.

I'm starting this build in ssf and going for the "non atziri's acquity" tree. What is the best place to socket Lioneye's Fall jewel? I'm also wondering what bow should I aim for. I guess Death's Opus is the best one I can get? Also probably going with Kaom's Heart, and I'm just wondering how is the single-target damage of TS in end-game?

Awesome guide btw, thank you :)
@Summoner

I would sort by total DPS. All the Phys damage is turned into elemental anyway. I would tend to favour high physical damage over elemental but would check in Path of Building to be sure.

@Shotglock

Your profile is private so I can't see your gear / tree. I would just keep leveling. Try to get 2.5k life and defensive flasks and then retry. If you are really struggling PM me and I will try to login and run you through it. You may even be able to buy a carry for a few chaos if I'm not available.

@AntSunrise

Your gear seems pretty good but your flasks look a little odd. Have you tried running with a diamond flask and a Vinktars? Sorry, I'm a LA so not too sure what kind of TS numbers you should be looking at. Is there something you are struggling with particularly?

@Steamroller

Lioneye's Fall should go in the jewel socket above the Acrobatics keystone and then you take the claw nodes to Soulraker (which get changed to bow cluster nodes). Death's Opus is good if you get the prophecy for it but otherwise any Harbinger bow with high phys & crit chance could be used. TS single target should be reasonable but scales heavily on getting dying sun, helm enchant and +1 Arrow quivers. Not necessarily viable as SSF??? Can't see it having too many issues for running shaped strand and shaped shore. Depends what you want to achieve......and how much time you have left to devote to it.

Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Jun 17, 2017, 1:50:00 PM
Hi again. So I'v got pretty lucky and made it into Vinktar Square (reminder: SSF) and got penetration flask (best one for this build?). Decided to respec into Pathfinder to make best use of it.
Not sure how to continue with my tree now. As Raider I changed it a bit. Took out Phase Acro and a bit of DPS from Aspect of the Lynx. Saved points used to get to Scion Wheel and life nodes. I'v ended up with 5,1k health, had terrible life leech tho and used another 3 points to Vitality Void. I guess I can drop it now since I got vinktar and put it into life/get back Phase Acro now? Would be great if anyone could take a look at my character and tree and suggest what to upgrade next, how to get to "next level" = guardians, etc.

Edit#
Respecced like I said, dropped Vitality Void, only Life Leech on my tree is Blood Drinker. For regular mapping up to T14 its a breeze, perma Vinktar does all the work. Troubles starts on harder bosses like T15 for example. Vinktar runs out and if boss isnt dead yet Im pretty screwd... Thinking if Master Surgeon isnt way to go maybe? Or how in other way can I generate flask charges on bosses?
Last edited by maciek2g on Jun 17, 2017, 5:05:50 PM
Weird, my profile shouldn't be private at all.
@Maciek

Congrats - looks like your character is really going well.

For bosses one way to do it is to simply keep portalling back to h/o where you get a free refill and then hit them again. Rinse and repeat.

Alternatively the Retch belt has 60% increased flask duration at the cost of 30% flask charges gained whilst using a flask. It may extend the Vinktar's uptime high enough that you can kill the boss before it runs out.

@Shotglock

Weird - yes, it's not set to private now........may have been me being dumb!!!!

With regards to your character I would just get The Bowstring's Music prophecy to turn your Death's Harp into the Death's Opus or even just buy a Death's Opus outright. Both seem to be around 60c.

Try to pick up a Vinktar's flask and an Atziri's Flask when you can. Atziri's is very cheap, normally a couple of chaos. Vinktar's I would wait till after you have got your Death's Opus.

Look into a Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration setup somewhere in your gear.
So, I am using PF right now. The whole flask thing is annoying. I am used to quicksilver but do not want to get rid of a life potion for that.Any tips on using flasks quickly?

Also, damage seems too low. My tree may be goofy. If any suggestions let me know. Also perhaps I should use belly instaed of Kaoms for flask buff and res?
Hello, its me again, managed to 6l my death's opus as well, so I can finnaly run barrage and TS on 6l. Also found pretty decent DPS amulet and on top of that, then capped my resists to level where with vinktar up my fire and light are the same (for max dps from Oak). In the meantime, Iv reached 100 chauyla splinters and now Im wondering - can I do that? Uul-Netol, Esh, Xoph melted in seconds, but what about Chayula? I guess Ill have to use Ming Ring (1 or even 2, since my chaos res is -60?). But what else, any tips? Running even 1 of those rings will screw my dps cus I wont fully benefit from oak's flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info