☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

2 days till patch notes.

Hopefully Pathfinder doesn't get completely wrecked. Actually hoping for a Raider revival.

Back tentatively for the League, we'll see.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
2 days till patch notes.

Hopefully Pathfinder doesn't get completely wrecked. Actually hoping for a Raider revival.

Back tentatively for the League, we'll see.

I'm definitely going Raider this season. The ability to maintain frenzy charges during boss fights has me drooling at the possibilities. With the nerf to Facebreakers, do you think Surgebinders would be a good early budget option for gloves if using full elemental conversion?
Last edited by giv3m3b33r on Nov 29, 2016, 10:30:46 PM
"
Is this build HC viable?
Also, what do you think about raider in 2.5?

Ugh, my apologies for not updating. I am on holiday until new year and then 40/40 is not complete in the new league.

Will come back to STD for comfort in testing. Need some gameplay with Pathfinder vs. Raider but my initial thoughts is that the loss of Master Surgeon is actually okay to move to Veteran Bowyer (the original build was like this), Raider may require different things completely.

Really wanna play with Xoph's so tbh I may try to buy a rip'ed one from Breach HC and see how that goes. Unknown timeline though :<
"
Is this build HC viable?

Few weeks ago i hitted lvl100 without dying from 99 to 100 once, playing t13-16 only with quite a similar build. But i dodged some bosses (like cursed king, minotaur and malachai) and had quite nice gear (leg. vinktar, kaoms etc., got 9300 life). The build can play any encounter for sure, but those bosses have been too risky playing regulary for me. So they'll probably be too risky for hc as well, - same for shaper and uber atziri. If you haven't got the ambition to clear all content at hc and got some gear it should work quite fine.
"
Is this build HC viable?

I've played the Voltaxic version to 92 solo in EHC, works perfectly fine.
But as basta1982 mentioned, you should know what risks to take, if you're not 100% comfortable with specific bosses better skip them.

Gave Raider a quick test and it feels really good to me despite not even having Uber Lab done for full potential.
twitch.tv/enki91
Yep, thx for sharing your build, It seems very solid and strong!

I like to know what u do think about my items and if they're viable try yours. What will be the difference? I tried D1ZZRT build, and dammn, really helped me to get lvl 90 - 94.

My tree -> https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAdwFLQW1CC4IiQ2NES8WvxmOGo0hdiPTI_YknST9JpUuUzBxMHwxnjH6NZI2PTdMN9Q51DpCPs9DMUQNR35KfUt4TP9Nkk3jTipRR1VLWyZbr11oYeJiWmKsZU1sjG8nbztwUnTtdct1_Xb3d-N4DX11fyt_gH_7hG-E2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2Sjb-PYJUFmmqa8ZuNnaqet6Cfo4qmV6fUqW60xbVItfK74702vea-p8AawTPC7MSix53I8MqpzZjTb9N-1CPUQtaK2L3awd2o45_nVOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevFt9z38xf6P_rr-yP8Q_94=

I've 6234 life atm, and i've 64k dps on my ho (all flasks up, no frenzy's), i'm using grace instead hatred.

What so u think will be the difference? And what do u think must be my next step? (new bow maybe?)
I've no second bow atm, i've 0 currency atm but some items on sale.

Tyvm!
Can the ele version be done with a 5L and is it HC viable?

( Can you take 10 min to post a guide youd follow leveling for the passive tree?)

Also if I chose to go ES, what would the 5L in the belly of the beast be?
Last edited by y0usif on Jan 11, 2017, 6:15:15 PM
@yastu: Dzz1rt's setup in terms of Tree will give you much higher damage output, mainly because he has the luxury (with Mirror tier items & t1 Life Rolls) to path to Shadow, whereas in order to match his level of life total I have to go to Scion/Constitution to achieve the same thing.

So with my Tree you can expect less damage output but higher life total. I think the use of Grace is likely not necessary, Hatred is just fine since you are utilizing a Jade Flask. We are not a QOTF build so we don't need crazy amounts of Evasion. I had about ~20K Evasion or so with Flask Effect and a highly rolled Jade Flask of Reflexes, and that was just fine in terms of performance.

You don't necessarily need to have a second Bow, the one you have right now is just fine at 436 pDPS. If you really desire to have a Barrage setup, you can use TS for general clear (which it's already great at doing) and swap in to a 6L Belly of the Beast for bosses. If you insist on using Kaom's always, for a while I played with a Reach on swap (+4 Projectile) with Barrage setup, which is also pretty strong. I think overall for you the gear is quite strong, unfortunate about your Rustic Sash though. Only Jewels and finer tuning of gear is ahead for you imo.

@y0usif: Enki91 actually did play through with Voltaxic in Hardcore and had some great results. Unfortunately I did most of the testing and work in SC and have very little HC experience. I would say in terms of leveling, even in SC, I always prioritize getting to at least Acrobatics early on and picking up life nodes as I see them, with things like Crit coming last when gear starts to take a lot better shape. What bow will you be using?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

@y0usif: Enki91 actually did play through with Voltaxic in Hardcore and had some great results. Unfortunately I did most of the testing and work in SC and have very little HC experience. I would say in terms of leveling, even in SC, I always prioritize getting to at least Acrobatics early on and picking up life nodes as I see them, with things like Crit coming last when gear starts to take a lot better shape. What bow will you be using?

I have a 5L voltaxic (I have the drillneck too)
Last edited by y0usif on Jan 13, 2017, 12:12:36 PM
Before I dig into OP, I have dilema currently. Do I have a chance against Uberizaro in this condition:
click(there's_just_1_rangerchar_in_breach)?

I can pay for piggybacking me, I havge no issue with that. I just wanna try it this time.
In essence UberIzaro 1-shotet me in 3 seconds, can't even sayt thay I saw the guy. This archer is (I hope) stronger. On the oter hand it's pretty unfinished gearwise etc, if guy is some kind of OP boss, odds are rather 0% I'm afraid.
Give it a shot, ot not?
Every advices welcomed (these about TS, chain, PtL and going acro slightly less welcomed mayby :))

p.s. 6L is actually off-setup, I use 5l
p.s.s. Nope, don't have 2ex ( ._.)

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Jan 13, 2017, 9:18:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info