Inquisitor + FireStorm?

Hello,

Casual player here, not that much into game, however I wanted to go ahead and plan out a build, something with nice AOE and DPS, share it with the community and if possible get CC.
It hit me up with the idea of combining FireStorm and Inquisitor and mash up those with High Crit, here's the skill tree (left out a few stats in case I'd need to get stat mods for equipment)

What I would look for as far as equipment goes is:

Weapons - Wand and a Spirit Shield focusing on Spell Dmg, crit spell chance and crit spell multi
Armors - Max life, ES, resistances
Jewelry - mainly resistances, max life

As far as skill gems go, I don't happen to be very lucky with socketting, so I will be looking for a 4-5L armor
What I have in mind with the gems is: FireStorm, Spell Echo, Incr Crit Strikes, Faster Casting, Controlled Destructions (could replace Faster Casting with Short Duration)
3L on the weapon - Faster Casting, Flame Dash, Concentrated Effect
4L on Boots, Gloves or Helmet - Assassin's Mark, Clarity, Summon Flame Golem, Blasphemy
4L on Boots, Gloves or Helmet - Whirling Blades, Fortify, Faster Attacks, Power Charge on Crit

I haven't covered everything there is, however I believe this would be a good start, really looking forward to any comments regarding improvements or errors!
Last edited by nekubg on Aug 13, 2016, 2:19:41 PM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2016, 11:07:55 AM
Mate I didnt look up close at ur build, but:

Selfcast firestorm is one of the most played builds in poe history. Its a great if not one of the best starter builds in a new league, but it lacks the potential to be real good(since chaos nerf).

My choice would be: Iron Will+ RF...but thats been done also. Just google it
Last edited by FreedomOI on Aug 14, 2016, 1:57:53 AM
"
FreedomOI wrote:
Mate I didnt look up close at ur build, but:

Selfcast firestorm is one of the most played builds in poe history. Its a great if not one of the best starter builds in a new league, but it lacks the potential to be real good(since chaos nerf).

My choice would be: Iron Will+ RF...but thats been done also. Just google it

The whole idea I had here is use Firestorm as its a good AoE, build up high crit chance and use Inevitable Judgement - Critical Strikes Ignore elemental resistances
Last edited by nekubg on Aug 14, 2016, 11:08:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info