Michael Phelps is the legend of Olympics ?

Michael Phelps is the undisputed king of the Olympics . This man is unstoppable. Do you agree that he is the best
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 11:02:41 AM
YUP! The man has more gold medals than Leonidas of Rhodes. Phelps is a legend.
More impressed with Katie Ledecky tbh.
Michael Phelps has 13 gold medals.
Yeah I mean it's not really a matter of opinion when he has the most gold medals ever.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The most gold medals in 2000 years what a freaking legend.
Simone Biles is a force as well; 3 gold 1 bronze in THIS olympics.. yea, not as jaw dropping as Phelps but holy cow.. unstoppable!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Yeah Usain bolt, Phelps are only Gold lovers. But man have you ever noticed this Japanese Woman Wrestler Risako Kawai . She is legend and wins 4 gold in a row. She celebrate in Rio with very unique style. She made a wrestling move to her coach . There is a video on you tube . Yesterday i am searching her name meaning too. Look at this details http://www.babynology.com/meaning-risako-f35.html
He used to be. Now we (Great Britain & Northern Ireland) are the Olympic Legends. 27 Golds and finishing 2nd to the USA. US & UK combined, 73 golds. As it should be for the defenders of the free world.

In your face, China
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Last edited by TúrinTurambar on Aug 25, 2016, 10:38:17 AM
"
He used to be. Now Great Britain & Northern Ireland are the Olympic Legend. 27 Golds and finishing above China!

An interesting development. Anyone thinks the recent expansion of gaming in China had anything to do with decline in sports?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info