How many Prophecy points do you think I could get?

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I you're very high level, you could just rush the zone, find him, and may be 3-5 minutes per run? So times 1200 that's around 100 hours. Very grindy. Perhaps others have tips on running this quickly? I assume you could find a group who's doing this on Global 820 and have it done even faster?

That's a gross overestimation. I think someone mentioned being able to do one run in under a minute. So 20 hours for that part of the challenge, but those are 20 very, very boring hours.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
4. How much time to get Map drops from Bosses challenge? What is best way to do it?

Apparently map drops from merciless Piety count for the challenge for some reason. People have been farming it in groups so that everyone runs to Piety in their own instance, then they open portals and kill her six times. Rinse and repeat. Again very boring.
"
databeaver wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I you're very high level, you could just rush the zone, find him, and may be 3-5 minutes per run? So times 1200 that's around 100 hours. Very grindy. Perhaps others have tips on running this quickly? I assume you could find a group who's doing this on Global 820 and have it done even faster?

That's a gross overestimation. I think someone mentioned being able to do one run in under a minute. So 20 hours for that part of the challenge, but those are 20 very, very boring hours.

Yes, a very boring 20 hours. But I doubt they could find the emperor in under a minute each time. There are going to be runs that vary in time. So if they take 1 to 5 minutes each, that's still 20 to 100 hours, with the bell curve obviously being somewhere in-between. And that's constant gameplay. So factor in all of the other distractions while gaming and you're going to be hitting the higher numbers.

Of course this is all just speculation. ;-) It's going to vary for everyone.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Map bosses > Atziri helps so much with it since you can get a map from each mini boss phase and Atziri herself (also I believe with Queen's Vaults).

I did 100 runs, roughly 5 minutes a run, which also knocked off a ton of required maps from bosses. When I just wanted 40/40 I had a Raider that I zerged remaining bosses with.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Map bosses > Atziri helps so much with it since you can get a map from each mini boss phase and Atziri herself (also I believe with Queen's Vaults).

I did 100 runs, roughly 5 minutes a run, which also knocked off a ton of required maps from bosses. When I just wanted 40/40 I had a Raider that I zerged remaining bosses with.

Awesome advice for those blitzing this challenge. :-)
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Yes, a very boring 20 hours. But I doubt they could find the emperor in under a minute each time. There are going to be runs that vary in time. So if they take 1 to 5 minutes each, that's still 20 to 100 hours, with the bell curve obviously being somewhere in-between. And that's constant gameplay. So factor in all of the other distractions while gaming and you're going to be hitting the higher numbers.

Here's a video of someone doing 14 Voll runs in 10 minutes. I couldn't do it that fast myself but with the right build it's possible.
And it could be even faster, don't need to fight all of those mobs. My current character can run through there a lot faster. Lots of movement speed increases, plenty of quicksilver flasks, and phase run means no fighting necessary. But killing voll would take longer on my build.
I think he's killing a few packs at the start to charge his Vaal skills. The movement speed is nowhere near the fastest I've seen though.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"

Awesome advice for those blitzing this challenge. :-)

There were some pseudo-synergies with the two really long grinds, which was surprisingly pretty good.

Early in the league you could, in addition to Twice Enchanted, also get Emperor's Trove, which with mapping + Trails > gives incentive to run Uber Lab > Uber Lab chests drop Sacrifice pieces > take advantage of Queen's Vaults > get more Sacrifice pieces > knock off maps from bosses.

I'm not sure if it's worth it now to do though.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
So no certain info - only rough approximation for how much time this would take? :| I assume farming Voll should be Hell of a Fun.
It's hard to give certain info since it depends on your build, skill and for some challenges also RNG luck. For Voll kills it's easy enough to test it yourself: take a stopwatch and do 12 runs as fast as you can, then multiply the time by 100 and you have the total time that challenge would take for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info