How many Prophecy points do you think I could get?

"
databeaver wrote:
It's hard to give certain info since it depends on your build, skill and for some challenges also RNG luck. For Voll kills it's easy enough to test it yourself: take a stopwatch and do 12 runs as fast as you can, then multiply the time by 100 and you have the total time that challenge would take for you.

I wouldn't want to tbh, it's so goddamn boring. There used to be a time where I'd wanna chill back and do some Dried Lake but I think I just got tired of it this league. I did like 200 Dried Lake at the beginning of the league, and realized that Izaro was the more sane way to go since I'd basically committed to Atziri already.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
A big thanks to silumit for helping me with the level 20 gem challenge! :-) 24 now. And that frees me to focus on other challenges. He had one he forgot he was leveling, but didn't change it over to 20. So we traded, I popped it, and traded back.

Thanks so much, silumit!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 25, 2016, 10:34:12 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
A big thanks to silumit for helping me with the level 20 gem challenge! :-) 24 now. And that frees me to focus on other challenges. He had one he forgot he was leveling, but didn't change it over to 20. So we traded, I popped it, and traded back.

Congratz! I'll help you with the map bosses and pale council on Saturday. Argus and beyond demons as well if you get the endgame labyrinth unlocked by then and we have time.
Can help as well :P

I'm pretty much done with the league anyways. Pale Court is no issue if you need it, as well as Uber Lab carry.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
databeaver wrote:
Congratz! I'll help you with the map bosses and pale council on Saturday. Argus and beyond demons as well if you get the endgame labyrinth unlocked by then and we have time.

"
Can help as well :P

I'm pretty much done with the league anyways. Pale Court is no issue if you need it, as well as Uber Lab carry.

Awesome, thanks! I'll be on around 8am EDT (UTC - 4).
Major kudos to databeaver who helped me complete two more challenges. He saved up key maps for us to run and progress on Saturday.

EDIT: Today, Sunday, just helped me with one more challenge: Beyond Demons. Got that one done, thanks! :-)

Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 28, 2016, 1:36:51 PM
I'm calling it a night, and won't be able to play on the final day of Prophecy. So I'm done, and progressed further than I expected! :-)

Final count of 29 challenges for Prophecy @ level 82. I would have been 83 if I didn't die so much in my final day trying to speed through the challenges. I went from 16 to 29 completed challenges, so 13 since my OP.

I actually got a unique strongbox to appear (Ledge on merciless) today, so finished that challenge. And at least I unlocked the next totem at 28. And today I completed the Unidentified Map clear challenge, thanks to a big head-start from databeaver. I had to buy the last two, including Phantasmagoria, from Global 820 (way cheaper than what's listed on poe.trade). The challenges I never got around to completing...

• Complete these Encounters III (1000 in rampage streak and two spirit possession left)
  • Fulfill these Prophecy Chains (2/4 done)
  • Reach Level 90
  • Unseal the Endgame Labyrinth (4/6 done)
  • Kill Argus in the Endgame Labyrinth
  • Redeem Divination Card Sets
  • Clear Twined Maps (2/15 done)
  • Get Maps From Map Bosses (9/300 done)
  • Complete these Encounters IV (3/4 done, only 40 shrines left)
  • Clear Maps with Eight Mods
  • Complete Two Endgame Grinds

Everyone, thanks for all of the help. I enjoyed the journey and will see you all post-Prophecy.
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 28, 2016, 8:16:50 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Major kudos to databeaver who helped me complete two more challenges. He saved up key maps for us to run and progress on Saturday.

EDIT: Today, Sunday, just helped me with one more challenge: Beyond Demons. Got that one done, thanks! :-)

I'm glad that I could be of assistance. In Perandus I got help from I_NO and someone else with a few challenges so I thought I'd pass it on.

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I actually got a unique strongbox to appear (Ledge on merciless) today, so finished that challenge. And at least I unlocked the next totem at 28. The challenges I never go around to completing...

Congratz, that's some insane luck with the strongbox.
Nice work man :) It was fun keeping up to date.
"
databeaver wrote:
Congratz, that's some insane luck with the strongbox.

Yup, insane luck! lol

And your Unidentified map clears with me didn't go to waste, as I completed that challenge today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info