Q: Blood Magic interaction

I'm considering a build that utilizes Blood Magic to use Hp instead of mana, then uses auras to reserve HP to below 35% of max HP to trigger the unique effects of several unique items, thus having their benefits permanently(death notwithstanding).

Can anyone confirm for me that this interaction does indeed function like this? If my HP pool is reserved to below 35% of it's maximum, does it trigger effects such as
"
+100 to Evasion Rating when on Low Life

Or does the alternative occur, that my new maximum HP value is the amount not reserved, and my sub-35% amount is now considered 'max hp'?

Thanks for your input, I would very much so like to know this before attempting a build and creating a character/acquiring specific uniques to find it does not function as planned.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
this is exactly how it works.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
i'm done several low life builds so i can tell you it just has to be at or below 35% to trigger low life effects like pain attunement.

aka
if i have 1000 health i have to reserve at least 650, through flat or percentage auras, of it to be on low life

glhf
So many build ideas... no time....
Awesome, thanks guys!
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Make sure to max your chaos resistance :)

(but I assume you already know that).
Nothing to see here.
I'm really interested, what builds are you people using for low life? And what do you do with your character (spellcaster, summoner, Merveil-runner)?
Yes that's how it works. However I'd suggest using the Blood Magic support gem on your aura's and use your mana for everything else instead of getting the Blood Magic keystone. Having low life and using your life for spells is a bad look.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info