WTB PHC chaos with my PSC chaos (Offline)

Hi, I am looking to trade my PSC Chaos for your PHC Chaos. Will be my 2C PSC for each 1C PHC.

Current Stock: 400C (PSC).

I am willing to do trades in any amount you are comfortable with at a time (i.e. if you want to trade 100c, but only want to do 10c increments to make you feel more comfortable that I won't scam you, that is fine)

Policies: All trades must be minimal 50C. We must add each other in-game (makes trading easier, and more efficient). I will screenshot all trades for your safety, and mine. Lastly, you go first (I get the Chaos from your HC Character, then we switch to SC and I trade my chaos). All policies are final, and will not be adjusted for anyone.

If I am afk/offline at the time of request, please put a response here so I can contact you when I am back, otherwise add me in-game w/ @Fkin_Srs_Bzns.

When done with our trade, please put a vouch on here for others to see and know I am honest! <3
Last edited by Savorrow on Aug 6, 2016, 2:33:53 PM
Last bumped on Aug 4, 2016, 10:27:46 PM
I can vouch for Savorrow, I've known the guy for 10+ years, and he's almost TOO honest sometimes! (AKA He's a friend that I can call an a-hole for the right reasons!) <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info