The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
The Israelis are the ones who should relocate. They should also be forced to give up their nuclear weapons. Some of their leadership need to be put on trial for war crimes as well.

I'd appreciate serious discussion, but I suppose this is the internet.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:

I'd appreciate serious discussion, but I suppose this is the internet.

Israel has been colonizing territory in the form of illegal settlements for decades. They're the trespassers, interlopers, and thieves. I don't blame the Palestinians for fighting back. If I was in their shoes, I would be to.

Yeah, and you're right. This is the internet. And not everyone is going to kiss Israel's ass on the internet. This isn't faux news. Sorry.

Basically, what I'm hearing from you is its OK for Jews to show up and steal territory in Israel, and lets relocate all the brown people to solve the problems.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Aug 3, 2016, 10:33:58 PM
I think it's funny. In recognition of the suffering of the Jewish people during World War 2, the US and UK gave them land neither the US nor UK owned. Like if one of your friends stole you a car to celebrate your cancer going into remission.

I had a friend like that once. Wonder what he's up to. Probably dead though. But I digress.

If you look at it in the context of receiving stolen property, it's abundantly clear with whom Palestine should quarrel, and what Israel should do.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 3, 2016, 11:21:50 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

If you look at it in the context of receiving stolen property, it's abundantly clear with whom Palestine should quarrel, and what Israel should do.

The problem with this equation is that they knew the pretenses they were receiving the property under, and were still OK with it. Because "muh holy land" and all. That would be like me telling my buddy to go jack a car for me. If the owner of the car gets pissed off, and tries to fight back, I'll just tell him god gave me this car, and call him a terrorist and bulldoze his house. While making it look like I'm the victim. Anyone who has a problem with that is anti-smiley. Seems legit.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Aug 4, 2016, 1:51:26 AM
"
bwam wrote:

First, I'd like to point out that having or not having a place for relocation in mind does nothing to add to or subtract from the logic I presented.

That being said, I feel like Jordan and Lebanon would make sense for relocation sites.

But that's not the point: Once people agree with the logic, then discussing appropriate relocation sites is called for....

(And I agree that relocating the Israelis is not the solution.)

But what's the point of arguing for relocation when you have no place to relocate to?

Anyways, Lebanon and Jordan are relatively small countries and the millions of Syrian refugees are already pushing them to their limits. I am fairly sure Palestinians also know about the conditions there. Do you really think they'll voluntarily leave their homes to live on the streets of a foreign country? You can't just deport an entire nation.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I think it's funny. In recognition of the suffering of the Jewish people during World War 2, the US and UK gave them land neither the US nor UK owned. Like if one of your friends stole you a car to celebrate your cancer going into remission.

I had a friend like that once. Wonder what he's up to. Probably dead though. But I digress.

Israel was founded before ww2 ....
It´s So funny, look it´s a gift, seriously the world doesnt work like that.

The jews claim, that god himself gave israel his only beloved and chosen people, so they will litarly never ever leave it. Despite that they dont look like native arab´s but more like asian´s they also claim that there ancestor´s lived there 6000 year´s before Christ until the roman´s kicked them out.

I can understand that the israelis are afraid of terrorist attack´s and they are of course wrong, but we don´t have to forget that one side is a state and the other is a terror organization and israel respond´s by also killing civilian´s.

I wouldn´t count on any solution, Benjamin Nethanael himself stated if it would be up to him, he would exterminate the palästinian.
if you think israelis should relocate, where would you put them? they got kicked out of europe like 100 times.

the argument from the jewish point of view is this

israel was their nation 2000 years ago
israel is the only pro jewish state (christians have europe/russia/north america/south america/oceanic), muslims have middle east, why aren't jews allowed to be in a non persecuted nation of their own that they used to belong?

"palestinians" according to israelis do not exist, because when the romans conquered the area of israel, they renamed it to palestine, and then the ottoman empire took over it keeping the name of palestine. from a jewish point of view, why don't people who refer themselves as palestinians simply move to neighboring muslim countries?

why is it ok for spanish, portuguese, british to claim land but if the jews do it, all of a sudden it's wrong? especially when it used to be their safe haven?

don't hate on me, i'm just giving you the jewish perspective.

also some jews believe palestine should be a state, but most jews, like most people on the planet in any nation, have absolutely no say in what the higher powers do and want. some jews are also against zionism and israel.

edit: i lived with palestinians and had a lot of discussions with them, i've also had relations with jewish people, my question is why do white people across the world feel the need to get involved in this? most of you originate from christian origins, if not pagan. judaism is responsible for creating christianity and islam, yet all you protesters on palestinian side seem to have a lot of jewish hate inside of you, probably related to conspiracies, palestinians do not hate jews, and the rest of the muslim world has a big dislike on palestinians, none of them want to assimilate them in their nations... they are stuck in area they migrated in over the past 2000 years. why did they migrate there? oh ya, because jews were removed. why is it that people who contributed a lot the past 200 years in almost every field of science are hated on by most of the world? wherever they go people build up a bunch of ignorance regarding them, you don't want them anywhere, and when they try to reclaim their ancient land, you tell them to get out of there as well.

i don't get it. it seems only usa seems to have very good relation with these people.

and besides your religions history, i know most of you are probably not religious, neither am i, feel the need to express opinions on matters you probably don't know very much about. the world likes to interfere wherever jews go, and since muslims are the current target in the western world, some of you empathize with them like as if you personally know them.

stop interfering and mind your own business? i told both jews i knew and palestinians i lived with that i will not pick a side, if palestinians want to claim sovereignty and so do the jews, they need to settle it amongst themselves.

the palestine of today gets their weaponry from both iran and russia, while israel gets the help of western nations.

there isn't a simple solution to this issue, it's complicated.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Aug 4, 2016, 5:47:24 AM
Occupation 101 - how "jews" took control over Palestina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnGs4SLVoeI

to bl00dengel: you showed "jewish point of view" by some research you made. But what is yours? And you also wrote "i don't get it. it seems only usa seems to have very good relation with these people." There is reason why USA are "only" friends with Israel and "these people". All those money Israel has comes from USA. Israel for example has second biggest air force in the world. Real jews are those who follow Kabbalah, Sefer ha Zohar, Sefer Jecira and similar. In another movie Hashmatsa (Defamation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0 grandma says something like: "Those people behind borders are not jews, they want other people money. That is only question of time till second Hitler comes.". She says quite fairly why people dont like "jews": "Monkey business".

ps: somehwere was said 5% are jew, 95% are sionist. dont remember source

Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 4, 2016, 7:14:06 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I think it's funny. In recognition of the suffering of the Jewish people during World War 2, the US and UK gave them land neither the US nor UK owned.

The US & UK also gave "german" land they didn't owe, to the Polish, after the end of WW2. The Germans living there were kicked out and relocated into new borders. As they were kicked out from many other countries, regardless how long they've lived there before 1945. Today, no-one is complaining about that and Germans arent creating terror organisations to "get the land back", because everyone is aware who were the agressors, loosers and victors of WW2.

The Jews and Arabs were given a fair partition of land. The Jews accepted it (most of it was shitty desert), Arabs didnt accept and attacked. Arabs lost every war vs Israel they've started since and the current situation is a direct consequence of all those failed attempts to "throw the Jews into the sea".

Palestinian Arabs can't be re-located, because other Arabs dont want them for political reasons. After 70 years the palestinian refugees and their grand-grand-children, still live as second class citizens in "refugee camps" (which are more like cities now) across the Arab world, ready to be used as a political tool. Arabs are delusional, still haven't realized they are the side who lost several times and hope they'll manage to take all of "Palestine" at some point - that's why they never integrated Palestinian Arabs.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 4, 2016, 8:56:45 AM

Let's see some casualties list fron an ISRAELI source

http://www.btselem.org/statistics/fatalities/before-cast-lead/by-date-of-event

http://www.btselem.org/statistics/fatalities/after-cast-lead/by-date-of-event

And yet Palestinians are blamed on 99% of western media for being the aggressors. It is insanity really. Even the official request by Hamas is for borders to be restored to how they were in 1967 which is very reasonable. We all know who these wars benefit, who the loser is, and the US role in the whole situation. Same as Germany was rebuilt and armed to be the US guard dog again the USSR, Israel is US's guard dog in the middle east.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info