Doubt about Wild Strike damage conversion

Yea i know it's 60% of the physical damage to additional elemental damage, but in the skill description don't show the value of elemental damage. How i will know the real damage i have after getting some elemental damage passive nodes? The DPS calculated is right?

Last bumped on Aug 3, 2016, 4:44:08 PM
You'd have to manually calculate your Damage.
Do you know any tool i can do this?
Molten Strike has the same base damage multiplier, so, assuming your Cold and Lightning bonuses are roughly similar to your Fire bonuses, you could slot in a Molten Strike gem of same level as your Wild Strike, then multiply the Fire in the tooltip by 60/50, and the Physical part by 40/50. That should give you a good (or exact, if Fire=Lightning=Cold bonuses for you) estimate of the initial Hit damage of Wild Strike.

If you wanted to convert that to tooltip, you'd have to account for Attack Speed, Accuracy and Crit. Multiply your combined Hit damage by the reciprocal of your Attack Time, multiply by your estimated Chance to Hit, and add a multiplier of your Crit chance times your Additional Damage from Crit times your Accuracy. As an example of the Crit added multiplier, if you had 5% crit chance, 150% crit multi, and 90% accuracy, you would multiply what you have so far by (1 + 0.05 * 0.5 * 0.9).

Or you could take the Hit damage and divide by Attack time for a "good enough approximation," which would actually also be your exact tooltip damage if you have Resolute Technique
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
or you could just forget about tooltip dps and simply judge your dps by 'am i killing well enough?' criteria.
"
Shppy wrote:
or you could just forget about tooltip dps and simply judge your dps by 'am i killing well enough?' criteria.

But you're using a melee attack that isn't earthquake, so the answer is "probably not".
"
"
Shppy wrote:

But you're using a melee attack that isn't earthquake, so the answer is "probably not".

^ True! rofl
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info