What can i do to be more tanky?

I'm thinking about my build. This is my own build, based on conversion from physical to elemental damage, I'm using Static strike, i have 30k dps, 3k hp, 6k armour, full res, and I'm afraid of higher lvl maps. Without flasks i'm just like... paper. Can you check my items and skill tree and tell me what can i do? And is there better gem than static strike for me?

Edit: I means my Duelist, Champion of course.
Last edited by adi142 on Aug 2, 2016, 5:58:56 PM
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2016, 4:42:16 AM
Your profile is not public, so we can't see your characters.

However, 3k hp is too little for maps, 6k armour is almost nothing, and 30k dps is too low for high level maps, at least the bosses.

5-6k hp is what you need to feel safe on a melee character, but that in it self is mostly useless without other defenses. I guess with champion you either go Iron Reflexes to convert your evasion to armour, or you go hybrid evasion/armour.
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
My characters always have a minimum of:

5k HP. 4k is bare minimum but I never stay there.

Level 5 Enfeeble and Temporal Chains supported with level 1 CWDT. Total enemy DPS reduction of 40%.

CWDT + Arctic Breath + GMP + Chain.

Minimum of 2% leech. Never less. I love Berserker for this.

I'd use that as a baseline.
Ok i set my characters tab as visible for you, now can you check this tree and other? I don't have any idea what I can now do.

Edit: What do you think about Enfeeble + Blasphemy Support? I'm also thinking about using Herald of Ash + Hatred + Clarity(must have) but i don't have mana for skills then and i need Enlighten support gem yes?
Last edited by adi142 on Aug 3, 2016, 3:42:19 AM
Once I'll be back from work I will help you mate via pm.A bonus - I'm Polish-speaking ^^ Had some fun reading your toons' names ;]

Now in short - you have very poor gem setups.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Aug 3, 2016, 3:53:48 AM
get life on belt and rings
get Cast when damage taken immortal call
use decoy totem
use enduring cry
use Warolord's mark-blasphemy
get 3 flask with instant heal
get quick silver flask isntead of chaos res flask
get sulphur flask instead of granite flask
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Ok thank you all, but the last question- what do you think about my passive skill tree? Where should i go? And my idea for Champion's pernament Fortify plus Fortify bonuses on normal tree was good idea?
To polish players- I will be in pleasure to talk with you on PM or Teamspeak, it will be easier to help me then :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info