Uber Lab Impossible for Pure Summoners?

So I wasted 5 Goddess Offerings so far today. Trying to get through it. Haven't died yet so far I've always ended up getting disconnected is there any other way to finish it? I've already tried running the game on Texture_Quality=10,Post Processing is Off. Closed every other program running in the background. Sound is pretty much mandatory for me so I can't disable that.

I'm using a G511J (With the 4GB Ram), USes a GeForce GTX 860M, Windows 10. I've done other builds like Tornado Shot,Totem,Caster and Melee but so far only Summoner gets me disconnected 5/5 times in a Lab Run.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2016, 7:09:21 PM
You get D/Ced because of how many adds he spawns?
I can't see why Uber lab would get you DCed more than merciless? Have you tried merciless with your current setup to see if you DC there too?

If you don't dc in merc, then you can try to figure out what is different. Maybe the sentinel traps trying to apply to every minion or something?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I got disconnected in the normal rooms. The Izaro Fights are fine. For some reason I always end up getting disconnected within the transition areas namely the Interior "Dungeon" ones with the Tar Zombies. But eh... guess if its like this I'm stuck mapping till 80+ before I face him then.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info