Level 40 Witch Vs Merciless Izaro, who will win?

Merciless labyrinth may seem like a tall order, even for higher level characters that might not be quite as geared as they should be. A question arises however, what is the lowest level that has successfully made it though merciless labyrinth by themselves?

I have a level 40 witch that is geared to the teeth basically, though at such level the skill gems themselves are quite limited. There is only so much dps one could achieve if they play a spell caster.

Tooltip!

Stats!

As proof as the character made it, here is a video of her running through merciless lab all in its unedited glory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRq_pJsmnMY
For boss fights only, please skip to 3:30, 7:00, and 12:20

Now, how was your experience with merc lab? What was your lowest level character that made it though, and is it possible to do it below 40?
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2016, 8:21:49 PM
nice job there, Moon!!! I may have to try something along these lines as well, for the hell of it hehehehe!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
OMG. I cant believe my eyes! Well done!
But is it possible to do as a lv40 char with 4 ascendancies, not 8, that's the question.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
But is it possible to do as a lv40 char with 4 ascendancies, not 8, that's the question.

In short answer, yes. All you need is 2, actually. Here is a breakdown:

Beacon of corruption: 21% chaos res, useless pretty much. Also had no minions.
Commander of Darkness: A tiny bit of cast speed and 20% all res, I'd still be max on res without it. (without curses)
Spirit Eater: A bit more cast speed, damage and increase the duration of the last ascendancy

Mistriss of Sacrifice: I use this with bone offering, the only ascendancy that is needed pretty much.

Seeing as I'm on a 4L blade vortex, that little cast speed will be more than made up by the 5'th Link. I'm not on 4L by choice, I just haven't 6L'd my chest at that time.
Last edited by Eyeburn101 on Aug 1, 2016, 10:36:11 PM
inb4 build of the week

Seriously, though, holy crap! That's phenomenal!
It was a nice, skill-based effort, for sure. But as you said, geared to the teeth. Even then, you almost died just during the final phase :P

If you're really questioning whether anyone can do merc lab at a lower level, then sure. I'd say people can also do it with less ridiculous gear. On a day when izaro doesn't have any buffs that increase his speed, for instance, a trapper should have no problem taking him down (though it might be a bit slower than even this, without a 6L).
Very impressive. And funny enough, it probably takes most people more than 15 minutes to do the lab even when level appropriate.

What's the lowest level you can enter Merciless anyways? Isn't it 40? So it's not technically possible to do it at a lower level?
It's 35, so, not a notable difference really. :)
Great job there....now I know why Moontears is so effective in Sarn Arena ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info