PLACED IN DEFAULT LEAGUE FOR NO REASON!

ye i was playing hardcore weavers chamber... cruel. and when i go back to store some stuff i notice i have different stash, i had read about some stash problems so i imidietly went to forums and posted a post about wrong stash, then i went and finished the weavers chamber with the group i was in... and when i leave group i go check my other characters to check if they had different stash also, they didnt.. then i notice i had been placed in default league... now cmon. i never died.... and also i finished weavers chamber on hardcore... like after i got my default stash.. so wtf.. lost 2 witches because of connection issues. now i lose my maurader because of this. great game. but cmon!
I'm guessing your alternate stash was your default stash, and you ended up in default from a bug with the TP system. Especially if you were very low health when you ported.
multiple threads
When i used a waypoint to go to the gardens, my client lagged on loading screen and when i relogged (after client shut down from task manager) my character was moved from nemezis to defult league.
"
thorri wrote:
i never died....

connection issues.

probably that, you dc'ed and died
Your story sounds fishy.

You went to town in the middle of the weaver fight to "store some stuff"? And you had enough time to come to the forum and post about your stash? And then you went back to finish the fight which apparently your group was still working on? Doesn't sound like how somebody playing hardcore would behave.

Are you sure you didn't go to town to avoid an imminent death? And you didn't make it in time?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info