2.4 Balance spoiler

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 28, 2016, 2:20:36 PM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2016, 8:33:08 PM
Narf, I must really learn to notice the topicmaker before I click-in, time is too precious.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
Narf, I must really learn to notice the topicmaker before I click-in, time is too precious.

this
Spoiler

earthquake nerfed
lightning arrow nerfed
interaction of pierce with frostwall nerfed
juggernaut nerfed
melee still sucks
nerfed other overpowered meta skills and added new ones to attract players back to game

Last edited by raxleberne on Jul 28, 2016, 4:45:16 PM
"
Hunwulf wrote:

If you're on these boards anyways, it shouldn't matter. Game itself is a waste of time really. I thought the picture was funny.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I'm really hoping for that poison tweak/nerf, if at least they tweaked every status immune shit apply to poison as well, that would be almost enough to deal with it.
Next league is supposed to end the free unique shower, so that alone will make the difficulty curve stretch out a bit longer. But no, numbers wise the game probably won't get harder until act 5 is released.
"
"
Hunwulf wrote:

If you're on these boards anyways, it shouldn't matter. Game itself is a waste of time really. I thought the picture was funny.

You are totally right.
But even then, i feel Labscalibure threads are a totally waste of something I usually like to waste.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Only thing i'm pretty sur is that they gonna remove double dip.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Only thing i'm pretty sur is that they gonna remove double dip.

That's what they said before last patch >.>

Edit: when I say 'they' I mean people on the forums, not GGG.
Last edited by innervation on Jul 28, 2016, 7:23:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info