Uber izaro's actual phys hit dmg

He can oneshot you with 6k life and 15k armor, so he hits at 7k in pure phys dmg to pull that off, no wonder everyone is cheesing it with permanent IC, this is just retarded.
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2016, 3:14:22 AM
Maybe it was a crit, but I took over 7K (with little mitigation) from a basic attack when his damage was no buffed.
Well I am not even sure, had 8 attempts at the uber lab, 4 times I was oneshoted and 4 times I cheesed it with perma IC combined with 2 FPS because of firestorm, same for argus, he hits like a truck, even if you have 10 end charge and 40k+ armor with flask up, he just busts your ass.
12k es, max block , lvl20 enfeeble/tc. I don't even feel the hits.
He can't 1 shot unless he wave slashes you like I have 3k health on my trapper and he can survive a hit or two with full buffs.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I just completed the Uberlab with my 17k Amrour, 6 endurance charges gladiator. I only have 5k like and when Izaro went through my block I didnt feel it at all. Izaro was the 1h sword and shield mode and was unbuffed (didnt wanted to screw up my ascendancy). I never got hit by the slash attack tho.
He certainly deals a ton of phys damage (if he didnt I would not even feel his attacks), but he seems doable for most endgame builds if you fight him unbuffed.

On the other hand, Argus is a beast. I was surprised by how hard and fast he hits.
5.5k hp + 1k ES and he one-shotted me with his (offscreen) leap slam in the final round. Rip my flamethrower char...
if hes unbuffed he doesnt hit for that much, really. not even with a crit.

there are some buffs and weapon combinations that make him hit much harder

in general, Ive been running uber with enfeeble, 5k life pool, 4k armour, endurance charges (not a jugg so I dont get many ECs unless its portals) and a basalt. I can comfortably facetank him like 90-95% of the time.

if its a shitty weapon/buff combo I bring along a granite just to make sure and then its a pure cakewalk
Perma IC? What's the trick? ^^
Do you realize that he can have many diffrent configurations of buffs?

- He can have 2H or 1H weapon. 2H hits harder
- Almost all buffs like Coduits/Elementals/Gargoyles add ELEMENTAL damage
- Block chance doesnt prevent Oneshots. It just tests your luck

He can oneshot you if your unlucky enough. It just needs the right circumstances to happen even with 9k ES, but with high defenses it becomes less likely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info