Farming Offering of the Goddess

Hi all,

I've recently run out of tokens for endgame lab. I've been farming low level maps looking for trials and have yet to find any. When trying to complete the six different trials, I thought I read that they mostly pop up in low level maps (tier 1-3). I started incorporating higher levels up to tier 5 to see if those zones would pop trials, but it's been unsuccessful.

Is there something I'm missing? Thanks
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 7:50:46 PM
Serious answer here.

Have you worshiped Kuduku?
Are you sure it was Kuduku and not Kadaka?

Maybe RNGesus isn't your friend at this time.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
The trials seem entirely random to me, not tied to area level or map layout at all. I see just as many in t14s as I did in t1s.

An actual serious answer, why not just buy them? If you do 4-key runs you should still be getting a huge profit out of the uber lab by buying keys.
"
The trials seem entirely random to me, not tied to area level or map layout at all. I see just as many in t14s as I did in t1s.

An actual serious answer, why not just buy them? If you do 4-key runs you should still be getting a huge profit out of the uber lab by buying keys.

you havent seen some of the really shit runs have you?
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

you havent seen some of the really shit runs have you?

"seen"? I've done my own uber izaro farming this league. Just don't run him on cancer days. The profits are grand. Nearly half the time I get my offering back!
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 28, 2016, 12:08:54 PM
Simply having fast map clear times will help.

Or run through low tier maps and not actually kill anything.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Most luck with Quality, corrupted, and quality corrupted maps.
"
Ragaroon wrote:
Most luck with Quality, corrupted, and quality corrupted maps.

I strongly expect this is true.

I tried running swarms of low level maps tranny aug and go. two mods cause hey, the boss
might drop jewlery for chaos recipy. I ignored most mobs most of the time even rare mobs,
I did clear mobs when my 3 quicksilvers ran out. very few results, might a got one.

but with my high level rare maps (well rolled because valuable) they pop up often.

not confirming, we might both be wrong, but I "farmed" a lot of low maps. and ended
up just working over lvl 8 and 9 maps alch and go (maybe chaos once for reflect)
got a lot of results.

(ended up finishing all 6 with help from 820... oh well. done is done. ty 820
wasted 5 offerings getting frigging ruined. hold crap the guy cant be stunned
and moves so fast.)

Yep, could have been pure rng, as I ran a cartobox full of quality corrupted maps rare, blue and white in a row. In contrast to never.... like zana never showing up until I was into yellow maps (with quality).
If it does or not, can't change rng, but u can add quality... good things seem to happen then.
Last edited by Ragaroon on Jul 28, 2016, 6:45:50 PM
If playing prophecy, you could fill your prophecy list with the Dream Trial. Surely you'd find some then.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info