Better Trading Suggestion

Hi I am wondering if the following would/could be implemented on the options menu under UI.

An option to have /dnd on/off and a box to type message.

I am fully aware that you can type /dnd & /afk on the chat, but they reset everytime when you logout which is a favourite trick to be faster or save your self from dying. This can be at the least annoying (as I am quite frequently pm for trade) and at worst with bad timing & mouse position a death. I would use it for races primarily, but could be useful for other situations.

If there is an alternative that anyone knows to achieve this, please direct me to it.

Thanking you in advance
Last edited by Alorg on Aug 2, 2016, 8:28:15 AM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2016, 11:40:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Alorg wrote:
Hi I am wondering if the following would/could be implemented on the options menu under UI.

An option to have /dnd on/off and a box to type message.

I am fully aware that you can type /dnd & /afk on the chat, but they reset everytime when you logout which is a favourite trick to be faster or save your self from dying. This can be at the least annoying (as I am quite frequently pm for trade) and at worst with bad timing & mouse position a death. I would use it for races primarily, but could be useful for other situations.

If there is an alternative that anyone knows to achieve this, please direct me to it.

Thanking you in advance

install autohotkey, write a one line script that just sends a string to your chat box which goes like "<enter> '/dnd be right back' <escape>" and bind it to a key combination.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I already have that installed and use it in general mapping & lab runs as I hardly ever use the log out as I play on standard or if I do I am generally availalbl to trade most of the time. But when I race I am constantly logging out and not available to trade.

This feature would be very useful too for builds that require stacks of buffs to be kept up for good clear speed, as again the player has not the time or inclination to answer a trade for anything unless its financially convenient. As this could be used by third party programs (poe.trade for example) as an added filter for people available to trade.

start scripting then ;)

"
Alorg wrote:
As this could be used by third party programs (poe.trade for example) as an added filter for people available to trade.

an additional ingame status beside /afk, /dnd and the online state, which just let's external tools know via the server api tht you're not available for trading was already suggested.

if it get's implemented? they promised further trading improvements.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info