poe wins (again)

"
vio wrote:
where? here!

it's amazing that a game that doesn't even has fishing in the game officially, wins against official fishing games!

disclaimer: this post did not disclose any fishing secrets!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
vio wrote:
where? here!

it's amazing that a game that doesn't even has fishing in the game officially, wins against official fishing games!

Wait what ? You still don't know how to fish in PoE ? ohhhhh mannn :D
First of all you need to get a fishing rod then a whriting jar to get some worms.
Then some places are dedicated for fishing around the world of wraeclast the best spot is
probably

< Connection reset by peer >
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jul 29, 2016, 1:34:58 AM
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
vio wrote:
where? here!

Wait what ? You still don't know how to fish in PoE ? ohhhhh mannn :D
First of all you need to get a fishing rod then a whriting jar to get some worms.
Then some places are dedicated for fishing around the world of wraeclast the best spot is
probably

< Connection reset by peer >

you there? ping, ping ....

found a feather but no rod yet but i once read on wraeclast.net that it's possible to just sdf wifxs &e3§) =&"%
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
ok i got to ask. what is fishing? wtf are fishing secrets? why ppl are saying that they will get banned if they reveal such secrets? what am I missing?
"
ok i got to ask. what is fishing? wtf are fishing secrets? why ppl are saying that they will get banned if they reveal such secrets? what am I missing?

Fishing [Removed by Support] REDACTED.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Jul 29, 2016, 1:31:15 PM
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"

Fishing [Removed by Support] REDACTED.

Related: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Guild#Tags http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Eternal_Laboratory
It may not make sense at first but these things are connected. All you need to know is the correct word.

When you are on the right path, activation will not fail and you will hear the sound in the distance. I've said too much already, hurry now before this post is edited by support and my account is probated.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
The best place to fish is at Ẃ̜͈̫̪̼͔͖̹͖̲̻͖̦̻̯̟͚̺̞̀͞i̴͏̟̳̣̝̼̗̫̤̞̬n҉̸͔͔̠͚̦̳̠̯͓̳̤̼̰̥̩͜d̡̛̗̩̝̣͔͞i̶̢̻̰͍͉̩̰̪̦͚͙͔̤̫̱̱̯̙͚ͅn̷̷̝͈̳̬̪g҉̸̣̣͉͇̯̪̩͚͙̠͚͔̙̪̘̱̀͡ ̶̡̕͘҉̱̣̮̗̩̺̤̥̦͕̲͚P̵͘͝҉̛͓̺͔̯̼̗i̟͇̯͕͇̙͓̘̰͟͞͡͠e̵̸̴̛̠͕͓̝̩̖͇̤̣̣͎͔̮̯͔r̶̫͎̱̲̘̹̞̜̲̣̬̘̯̪̗̙̘̙͘͟͠

But only if you can find the uͦͬ̄̉ͥ͊̈́͊̀́n̡̨̆͗̐ͮ͐́̌́͛͋̀̆̋̊̄ͥ͒̿̀̕͟͞i̶̴̧̨ͨ̂͗̀̈́̉͂̔̐ͨͭ͆̍̊̃ͧ͛͏q̡̢ͥ̐̄̐͘ư̷̵̧͒̅ͤ̉͜e̽̅͌̌̐̊͋ͯ͞ ̶̷̧ͯ̓͊͞͝l̢ͮ̌̎ͦ̈́͒ͥͩ̉ͣ̍̓́̔̉͂ͣ̚͞uͣ͊͗̑ͬ͌͗͜҉̢̕r̨̨ͨ̓̓ͧ̓͊̍ͬͫ͝ȇ̶͊ͮͫͧ͑̉͂͆̑̄̽ͫ͒̄̑͗ͤ̚҉̷͟

Map to [Removed by Support] I made in Paint
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
Everyone thought it was a joke, but [Removed by Support]. That's always what I did with [Removed by Support].
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Idk what you guys are talking about i have found some insane fish vital to my build
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
"
Peace_Frog wrote:
The best place to fish is at Ẃ̜͈̫̪̼͔͖̹͖̲̻͖̦̻̯̟͚̺̞̀͞i̴͏̟̳̣̝̼̗̫̤̞̬n҉̸͔͔̠͚̦̳̠̯͓̳̤̼̰̥̩͜d̡̛̗̩̝̣͔͞i̶̢̻̰͍͉̩̰̪̦͚͙͔̤̫̱̱̯̙͚ͅn̷̷̝͈̳̬̪g҉̸̣̣͉͇̯̪̩͚͙̠͚͔̙̪̘̱̀͡ ̶̡̕͘҉̱̣̮̗̩̺̤̥̦͕̲͚P̵͘͝҉̛͓̺͔̯̼̗i̟͇̯͕͇̙͓̘̰͟͞͡͠e̵̸̴̛̠͕͓̝̩̖͇̤̣̣͎͔̮̯͔r̶̫͎̱̲̘̹̞̜̲̣̬̘̯̪̗̙̘̙͘͟͠

But only if you can find the uͦͬ̄̉ͥ͊̈́͊̀́n̡̨̆͗̐ͮ͐́̌́͛͋̀̆̋̊̄ͥ͒̿̀̕͟͞i̶̴̧̨ͨ̂͗̀̈́̉͂̔̐ͨͭ͆̍̊̃ͧ͛͏q̡̢ͥ̐̄̐͘ư̷̵̧͒̅ͤ̉͜e̽̅͌̌̐̊͋ͯ͞ ̶̷̧ͯ̓͊͞͝l̢ͮ̌̎ͦ̈́͒ͥͩ̉ͣ̍̓́̔̉͂ͣ̚͞uͣ͊͗̑ͬ͌͗͜҉̢̕r̨̨ͨ̓̓ͧ̓͊̍ͬͫ͝ȇ̶͊ͮͫͧ͑̉͂͆̑̄̽ͫ͒̄̑͗ͤ̚҉̷͟

Map to [Removed by Support] I made in Paint

I've always been partial to
Spoiler
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info