Slayer's impact, bug or mechanic

Why it does not work??
Then i use a single target melee skill with Slayer's Impact passive it does not work with increase AoE effect support, but if it will be linked with melee splash support, it work as ussual.
P.S. then i use a melee atack with AoE keyword like infernal blow, it will increase AoE for Impact effect too.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 8:35:29 AM
I guess that the "AoE" keyword is the key here. The ascendancy passive probably doesn't have it.
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
I guess that the "AoE" keyword is the key here. The ascendancy passive probably doesn't have it.

Yeah, passives won't make a skill compatible with a support, even if it does get affected by it. No idea if that will change at any time, might be tricky to code, we waited a few months for devs to enable projectile supports with animate weapon and raise skeleton after we got the threshold jewels.

There's a simple solution to enable every support with every skill, but that might confuse new players, you'd have to split slots when you want to support two different skills with one support each in a 4L and we also have the situation where some supports might apply but they don't because the skill is incompatible by nature, like reduced duration and RF, for instance.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jul 27, 2016, 8:35:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info