Micro transactions... Why those wings are Pay 2 Win.

I have a question... The wings, the pets... The hideouts. In the grand scheme of it all it's P2W. Think about it, why would I team up with someone that doesn't have wings? Who cares if there just there... I mean we can't fly. As a matter of fact wings or pets don't provide any buffs. BUT... They do provide something more powerful... Endorphins and the mind set, "I spent all this money I can't quit now."

You see, looking at your characters beautiful wings releases a powerful chemical called dopamine. Which makes you feel all giggly and tingly. Giving you energy to level more... Play more. The poor chaps who don't buy log in and well only release anxiety. So in a sense it is P2W. Now all of you that think your character looks amazing... Go ahead... Flip your hair and brown nose those without... Doesn't it feel good?

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 10:28:11 PM
This was rly weak. I expected something better. We are not amused.
"
This was rly weak. I expected something better. We are not amused.

Oddly enough your comment at 5:47am in the morning has made me spit out my drink because I suppose "We," is referring to that population of players that well... Hehehehe.

Edit: No one saw that... ^.^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jul 27, 2016, 5:50:13 AM
Its 11:55 am here o;
"

So technically you're in the future... Hmmmm. ^.^

"
solwitch wrote:
"

So technically you're in the future... Hmmmm. ^.^

The world is flat.
Not every problem in the world belongs to you alone, let others have their share.
Last edited by TofuandSoySauce on Jul 27, 2016, 6:17:15 AM
/me dons 6 pairs of wings at once and dances a small circle around this thread, ballerina style.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
My hideout rain is pay to win, it cools me off after running so many desert maps which allows me to run more
most crappy thread ever read......"dopamine " or else comes from power , power is on tooltips , power is to be able to kill uber itzaro or atziri ... no need "child" wings or other mtx ....

a nice butt will never beat powerfull muscle and skills ...

lol,lol,lol

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:15:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info