Summon Loot Golem
Golem, Minion, Spell
Mana Cost: m-n
Can store 1 use
Cooldown Time: p
Cast Time: k

Drop Level: 34
Requires Level: 34

Summons a Loot Golem that grants you increased chance to find a fishing rod. Additionally, the Loot Golem stores your orbs, fragments, scrolls, and other currency items (up to 100 of each type).

Per 1% Quality:
+1% additional chance to encounter fish. +1% Item Rarity.

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2016, 10:07:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
And when the golem dies, it drops all your loot FFA. :)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
And when the golem dies, it drops all your loot FFA. :)

++
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
One thing I loved about Torchlight II was having a pet that would store my crap, then run to town to sell it when I told her to. I'd love to see something like that in POE.

I keep making tweaks to my loot filter that make it more and more restrictive as time goes on. If I notice I'm consistently picking up enough stuff to fill up my inventory more than once during maps, I start hiding the worst drops until that stops happening.

It sucks that picking up loot in a loot based game is one of the least efficient things you can do with your time. I think this is something GGG really needs to work on. Adding extra alch shards to certain affixes when you vendor items was a good start, but not nearly enough.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:15:00 PM
"
Jennik wrote:
One thing I loved about Torchlight II was having a pet that would store my crap, then run to town to sell it when I told her to. I'd love to see something like that in POE.

I keep making tweaks to my loot filter that make it more and more restrictive as time goes on. If I notice I'm consistently picking up enough stuff to fill up my inventory more than once during maps, I start hiding the worst drops until that stops happening.

It sucks that picking up loot in a loot based game is one of the least efficient things you can do with your time. I think this is something GGG really needs to work on. Adding extra alch shards to certain affixes when you vendor items was a good start, but not nearly enough.

man I loved this part, with PoEs vendor system I'm not sure how it would work, but just having a dude pick up currency for me would be a dream. The other thing I would like is Diablo 3's if you pick it up it picks up all the same stuff in the area.
"
bwam wrote:
Summon Loot Golem
Golem, Minion, Spell
Mana Cost: m-n
Can store 1 use
Cooldown Time: p
Cast Time: k

Drop Level: 34
Requires Level: 34

Summons a Loot Golem that grants you increased chance to find a fishing rod. Additionally, the Loot Golem stores your orbs, fragments, scrolls, and other currency items (up to 100 of each type).

Per 1% Quality:
+1% additional chance to encounter fish. +1% Item Rarity.

We'll also need MTX for this "golem"
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info