Is this Barrage COC projectile spell build stupid

Hey everyone. I fooled around back in Warbands and made a daul-wand COC build using FB+AB. I didn't really theorycraft it out, just started as a scion and went, used a tabula + stash gear from previous characters. I had a blast playing it, even if she was super squishy.

I started wonder with ascendancy, I bet a build like that is even better. I have a couple different trees so far looking at the pros/cons of starting as each the assassin, deadeye, and inquisitor. Just wanting to know if anyone thinks this will work, or will I be missing some crit with this and be better off as a shadow/ranger?

Plan is to run Barrage + COC + GMP + PCoC + FB + AB. Swap to 3 spells if I can generate power charges elsewhere (Voll's)

HoT + HoI + CoH + warlord's mark for leeching. Could use life leech in the 6L and curse with assasin's mark as well I guess.

Vaal Pact

3L Frenzy utility or Blood Dance boots for frenzy charges

Not really sure past that.

Rough tree idea. Using some jewels in spots to transform some of that DEX into int/STR

Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 9:20:21 AM
You better go with another spell than GMP + FB + AB, the aoe is nice but the single dps will be shit since they can't shotgun anymore. Better off with GC + FS and put increase aoe/concentrate effect instead of GMP for easy lvling and bosses. Run bloodrage instead of frenzy setup/blood dance. To generate powercharge use lightning orb with faster casting/echo, powercharge on crit.
Last edited by BlueJasminez on Jul 26, 2016, 10:33:12 PM
I really wanted to run with projectile spells, a personal choice. I never had any shotgun-less DPS issues in warbands, but my build was only something to play around with. Think I stopped at Tier1-2 maps or so.

I'm looking more and more at deadeye for the +1 proj, chain, and then running LMP instead of GMP. use Unique jewel to get some extra barrage projectiles. Only issue is I can't make a non squishy shadow/ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info