hidden achievement?

i killed 2exiles at once after killing the map boss, and an achievement that, for lack of a better phrase, actually looked mildly asain in origion popped up. it might not have been asain, just saying. it had a couple of apostrophes in it. I didn't get a screenshot, but I was wondering if anyone was aware of anything even remotely close to this. I killed the boss 1st, then within about 4 seconds killed the exiles. this happened in a zana mission map that was a strand map. zana herself was in a plateau map. again, the achievement flashed after the exiles died, but killing the exiles cleared the map, so there are some variables here regarding what exactly the achievement was for.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2016, 11:51:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not enough information to figure out what it was. Could have been an achievement, a challenge, or a prophecy.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
this character is in standard
is there any way to review recent notifications like achievements?
also, I checked the achievement list, and this one is definitely not on it
The client.txt log file keeps a lot of information like chat and announcements, but I don't know if any achievement shoutouts are recorded there.
l'opmi oj oc' gino'm is what the notification says. luckily the map had a trial that I could bounce in and out of that would flash the notification upon exiting the trial and reentering the strand map.
Typing that into google finds this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689485/page/1#p13419237

My guess is it's just a bugged translation.
Last edited by mark1030 on Jul 26, 2016, 11:48:32 AM
ok, I had a feeling when the notification would reflash upon reentering the map that is was just from completing zana's mission. i'll go with that. thanks for your help. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info