Would you do a map like this?

Could be added volatile blood for every monster haha.
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 26, 2016, 11:43:26 AM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 10:06:26 PM
Think of how great it would be if you added "monsters flee" on top of proximity shield, and 250% monster movement speed?
Sure. It's drop rate would be much lower than a mirror however. Theoretically that map is worth either a little more or a little less than 6 mirrors (depending on how you look at it). I also don't think the map is as much of a problem as you think it is.
"
Barivius wrote:
Sure. It's drop rate would be much lower than a mirror however. Theoretically that map is worth either a little more or a little less than 6 mirrors (depending on how you look at it). I also don't think the map is as much of a problem as you think it is.

Could have added -maxres and triple ele mods, but that would make it impossible, it just looks good enough for the risk of voiding a char you made for it.
Monster life is also like really dangerous by itself if you look at poorjoys for example.
Last edited by krenderke on Jul 26, 2016, 10:30:35 AM
My god that's worse then my original design of MY map good god and they say I was sadistic.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
How does one sock a monster?
"
RandallPOE wrote:

Facebreakers :)
Seems fun. Jugg lab runner builds shouldn't have too many issues running this I think.

Plus, with level 100 monsters, wouldn't this map give you a couple levels of exp to full clear? Unless exp is based on map level?
"
srt746 wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:

Facebreakers :)

I've been socking monsters for some time now and I didn't even know about it... :)
np
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info