''Atlas of worlds'' = The expansion

The first definition for 'atlas' is "a bound collection of maps". Inserting that into the spoiled banner text Atlas of Worlds, it would mean:

A bound collection of maps of worlds.

Seems redundant unless we're using our maps as runewords to combine 2-4 in the map device to create brand new worlds (collection of maps --> worlds).
I just would like to understand how to enter in God Mode like he did :D
Hopefully this will be the complete overhaul of the outdated mapping system I've been hoping for for some time. I'd love to see things like randomized mini-quests, micro stories and some semblance of an exploration feel for the maps rather than the grindfest of enter, kill everything in your way to the boss, kill boss, pick up loot, leave. That gets very monotonous very quickly. I'd like to see some kind of optional objective in my maps.
Here's hoping.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Lmao nice catch.

That performance display looks great, soo long as it applies to everyone who is atleast using a decent card and processor.

i have intel core i5 3317U @ 1.70GHz with intel hd 4000 graphics it will work for me?
my english sux.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:10:34 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Lmao nice catch.

That performance display looks great, soo long as it applies to everyone who is atleast using a decent card and processor.

i have intel core i5 3317U @ 1.70GHz with intel hd 4000 graphics it will work for me?

The video says it will work best for people that have a CPU bottleneck instead of a GPU bottleneck. Since you don't have a GPU this likely won't affect you at all.

so i will get improvements? :(
my english sux.
"
cinder1337 wrote:
Hopefully this will be the complete overhaul of the outdated mapping system I've been hoping for for some time. I'd love to see things like randomized mini-quests, micro stories and some semblance of an exploration feel for the maps rather than the grindfest of enter, kill everything in your way to the boss, kill boss, pick up loot, leave. That gets very monotonous very quickly. I'd like to see some kind of optional objective in my maps.
Here's hoping.

That exists to an extent with Forsaken Masters and strongboxes. If you're expecting each map to be a fully fleshed-out WoW zone with 1,000 different quests and objectives simultaneously pulling at you...I don't think this game will ever be anywhere near that end of the spectrum.
"
innervation wrote:
The first definition for 'atlas' is "a bound collection of maps". Inserting that into the spoiled banner text Atlas of Worlds, it would mean:

A bound collection of maps of worlds.

Seems redundant unless we're using our maps as runewords to combine 2-4 in the map device to create brand new worlds (collection of maps --> worlds).
That sounds nice, but I hope this doesn't just mean that the rich get richer "again". Most people would be stuck using yellow and white maps for this so if they get exponentially worse rewards, then this would basically be a filler league for most people. I mean I expect there being content that most people can't achieve, but the last thing this game needs is to perpetuate the current system of the 0.01% holding 99.9% of the wealth(this is a game, not politics lol). As has been said before, this game needs a new carrot.
I'm still hopeful, though. I'll reserve judgement until the patch is released.
Last edited by srt746 on Jul 26, 2016, 10:36:22 AM
If it's yet another pathetic attempt to brute force players to play actively the low level non-map zones to collect rare materials needed for lategame, locked behind RNG/korean grind, it'll be a straight official "idiots of game development" award.

Game's been through bot-like farming fragments to full clears in the coin hunt. Not another one of these, just no.

I really hope it's not the case. I still believe there's some creativity and common sense left in the New Zealand's office.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
My guess is that it is access to the previous temp league mods. Take a portal/boat to a zone that is like an auto-generated act like area you can explore/clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info