''Atlas of worlds'' = The expansion

I believe they knew what they were doing here so it's not exactly a surprise anyway from the news video ~ Pause it at 1:58 :x

https://youtu.be/ajVc-uwdJ0Y?t=118
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 25, 2016, 8:56:52 PM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2016, 6:23:48 PM
ATLAS = MAPS
Lmao nice catch.

That performance display looks great, soo long as it applies to everyone who is atleast using a decent card and processor.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Ahhh.
Very well spotted.

Sounds like something focused on mapping.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:09:12 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Wait we get multi threading within a couple of weeks?!
Seems to be the case. Really interested in seeing how it performs while streaming too in a few weeks.

My computer worked amazing on max in SOTV soo im interested to see if ill get my performance back. Been having to run the game on medium, shadows off, etc, like most people.

If i can get stable 60~ FPS at all times ill be pretty happy with the performance for now. One of the biggest immersion killers is the frame drops right now.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:09:18 PM
Okay I'm going to refrain from using the "h" word. But damn, this is somewhat exciting.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Still watching, but noticed "Group Frenzy on death" mod in first rare. That's new, right?

EDIT: nvm its old. never noticed any difference in monster behaviour though. Prolly cause they tend to be DED by then
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 25, 2016, 10:05:09 PM
"
BwenR wrote:
ATLAS = MAPS
Maybe, maybe not

it could also be related to Waypoints

maybe it could be something that adds to waypoint to alter the areas you go to

PS: i hope its not maps, tired of this shit endgame
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 25, 2016, 10:36:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info