Possible Pale Court Bug(s)

Hey guys,

Did 11 Pale Court runs today, and only got 9 unique drops. I thought you were guaranteed one of the four uniques?

And another thing happened: The second time I didn't get a unique drop, after the fight, a unique drop-bear dropped down.
Last edited by daneben on Jul 25, 2016, 12:34:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2016, 9:31:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
daneben wrote:
Hey guys,

Did 11 Pale Court runs today, and only got 9 unique drops. I thought you were guaranteed one of the four uniques?

And another thing happened: The second time I didn't get a unique drop, after the fight, a unique drop-bear dropped down.

is there a guaranteed unique item drop?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Yes, there is a guaranteed unique drop. It varies depending on which member you kill last.

How did you kill them? Did you leave the map or die at any time. This type of thing usually happens when a monster dies to degen while you are out of the map resurrecting or refreshing flasks. If you never left the area, it's definitely a bug. If you did, then it may not be.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I haven't died and didn't leave the map.
I'm a Slayer, so maybe they died through "Bane of Legends" or poison/bleed. They actually always dropped at least one unique. But the two times it wasn't a Pale Council Unique but some random crap (Redbeak and Malachai's Simula if I remember correctly)

I also saw some posts on Reddit where people had the same thing happening some time ago.
Last edited by daneben on Jul 26, 2016, 9:32:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info