Let's start a storm? (Russians invading PoE!)

People play standard? I thought that was a void league. *runs*
"
Krayken wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
GGG seems determined to make playing standard feel as pointless as possible.

Just ditch the economy/trade focused balancing on standard and make it enjoyable to accomplish your progression goals without trade in a timeframe that isn't soul crushingly depressing.

Umm how about no?

The economy doesn't even work properly in the perm leagues. Poe.trade availability of new gems lvl 19+ or new uniques is almost non-existent compared to temp leagues. Helm enchants and base availability is almost non-existent on standard compared to temp leagues. HC is even worse, it's a complete ghost town.

So few people lab/map on the perm leagues that continuing to balance progression around trade essentially means that people who prefer to play perm leagues have a miserable experience.

Looking at the success of D3, it's exceptionally poor business planning and customer value management to continue to fail to attract/retain the massive ARPG audience seeking a fruitful self-found experience, especially when leagues like perm HC essentially have no fucking economy whatsoever.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
srt746 wrote:
Yes, I still play on standard. It's the only hope I'll ever have that I may see a level 100 character on my account.

I also play temp leagues and race seasons too and dump all the currency I earn there into my standard stash.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
srt746 wrote:
Yes, I still play on standard. It's the only hope I'll ever have that I may see a level 100 character on my account.

I also play temp leagues and race seasons too and dump all the currency I earn there into my standard stash.
Oh, nice. Good luck on that goal.
"
Boem wrote:

Let's start a storm?

"
Boem wrote:

Peace

Something is wrong here I think.

"
vio wrote:
i would really like to know the reason why garena closes their cis servers.

We all would like to, I can assure you.
"
vio wrote:
when sober

Oh come on.
"
vio wrote:
as for the microtransaction integration issue from garena i would really appreciate ggg just refunding the points to their accounts and let them buy new mtx.

Yeah, this is exactly what I want. Exactly what I want...

Ahhh. Anyway, it's become funnier with every topic I see.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Youre fuckin' high.

As op of this thread i need to give you a slap on the wrist for mentioning illegal practices.

Do be careful in the future!

Disclaimer : if your from Holland, we cool and high.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I dont see whats wrong with wipping. Should be done once a year anyways and I play STD. Ladder is for no lifers. STD for ppl who can only play 2-5 hrs a week like me. But STD still needs regular wipes to have healthy econ.

With these new players coming in who were [Removed by Support] and got free orbs even mirrors it will destory a already weak economy which should have been wiped long ago.

Wont bother me one bit and I have hundreds of exalts and a few dozen 6L.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 27, 2016, 5:16:31 AM
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
GGG seems determined to make playing standard feel as pointless as possible.

Just ditch the economy/trade focused balancing on standard and make it enjoyable to accomplish your progression goals without trade in a timeframe that isn't soul crushingly depressing.

Umm how about no?

The economy doesn't even work properly in the perm leagues. Poe.trade availability of new gems lvl 19+ or new uniques is almost non-existent compared to temp leagues. Helm enchants and base availability is almost non-existent on standard compared to temp leagues. HC is even worse, it's a complete ghost town.

So few people lab/map on the perm leagues that continuing to balance progression around trade essentially means that people who prefer to play perm leagues have a miserable experience.

Looking at the success of D3, it's exceptionally poor business planning and customer value management to continue to fail to attract/retain the massive ARPG audience seeking a fruitful self-found experience, especially when leagues like perm HC essentially have no fucking economy whatsoever.

Standard economy is fine. Much better than the current prophecy softcore economy where exalts are 80 chaos and q20 gems are 1 chaos. Standard's economy is in-between. I play temp leagues and still sell tons of stuff in standard from my trade tabs.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dont see whats wrong with wipping. Should be done once a year anyways and I play STD. Ladder is for no lifers. STD for ppl who can only play 2-5 hrs a week like me. But STD still needs regular wipes to have healthy econ.

With these new players coming in who were [Removed by Support] and got free orbs even mirrors it will destory a already weak economy which should have been wiped long ago.

[Removed by Support] Standard is a permanent league. How does full wipes work with that? You don't care about standard, we get it. Congratulatiosn, you're the best bro! If they wipe standard then a third of the playerbase will leave and never come back. [Removed by Support]

The problem is not the poe standard league, its the [Removed by Support] community that is about to merge into it. Why wipe standard when they could just wipe give the incoming community their own standard league?
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 27, 2016, 5:17:56 AM
"
Krayken wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

[Removed by Support] Standard is a permanent league. How does full wipes work with that? You don't care about standard, we get it. Congratulatiosn, you're the best bro! If they wipe standard then a third of the playerbase will leave and never come back. [Removed by Support]

The problem is not the poe standard league, its the [Removed by Support] community that is about to merge into it. Why wipe standard when they could just wipe give the incoming community their own standard league?

Learn 2 read. I play std. Still needs wiped even before this. Why am I repeating myself? Again l2r
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 27, 2016, 5:18:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info