Let's start a storm? (Russians invading PoE!)

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
LOOZING wrote:
GGG has an answer for you. Get your gratification from trade. Whoopeeeeeee!!!!!!

What has PoE trading got anything to do with MTX. Russian PoE players can trade all they want but at the end of the day if they buy no MTX then Garena Russia has no choice but to close down.

As eragon1111 mentioned, it has nothing to do with how well the game played (in fact it played very well for me on 10ms lockstep) or how much people purchased. If you don't know, Garena are moving out of Russia completely All their franchises will close. The main factor for Garena and other company's, is new Legislation affecting storage of user details and lack of due process in requests for said data.

Russia Asks For The Impossible With Its New Surveillance Laws ...

Also, a recent example - VPN provider cuts off service to Russia after servers seized ...
People who think Russian botters will not matter because they only "fuck over standard" so it's fine...
I can tell these uber PoE elites that (somehow thinks playing only temp leagues makes them have bigger dicks than they got irl)... they are retarded as fuck.
If anything botters disturb temp leagues even more.

And it's evident that when I talked to my friend on Chinese Garena (he used to play russia garena until chinese poe is in beta now) he told me botting on temp league is THE way to go and they all did it on leagues unless they have no choice (eg too lazy to level a character to Lv6x).

1. The bots can be set to keep all chaos receipt rares... bots can even keep track on how many chaos you have in unsold rares.
2. You only have to level to merciless act 3 if you just want to run docks, tho most botters level to dried lack so their bots farm brittle cards on the side as well.
3. It only cost 35-40c in early stages in league to get an exalt whereas on standard in Russia it costs 200 to 300 chaos per exalt.
4. You only need a lv60ish character with 5c gear to 24/7 bot dried lakes.
5. Don't be retarded, botters will fuck all leagues (maybe other than standard HC), botters will fuck your baby temp leagues that you are jerking off to even harder.
Also according to my Chinese friend, unlimited access to f2p accounts (yep like PoE) especially favors temp league botting. As most botters run multibox setup and they level 6 characters at a time to merci-dried lake and now they have 600% the botting power... assuming they dont take it further and only settle on 6x characters.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jul 26, 2016, 8:17:00 AM
Why do you care about the russians when the lab is still in the game?
"
Siochan wrote:

I don't know... maybe I dont want my game to become the next bot central? I mean yea?

I understand there are people who might prefer botting to be made legal and wide spread tho. But not me.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
People who think Russian botters will not matter because they only "fuck over standard" so it's fine...
I can tell these uber PoE elites that (somehow thinks playing only temp leagues makes them have bigger dicks than they got irl)... they are retarded as fuck.

And it's evident that when I talked to my friend on Chinese Garena (he used to play russia garena until chinese poe is in beta now) he told me botting on temp league is THE way to go and they all did it on leagues unless they have no choice (eg too lazy to level a character to Lv6x).

1. The bots can be set to keep all chaos receipt rares... bots can even keep track on how many chaos you have in unsold rares.
2. You only have to level to merciless act 3 if you just want to run docks, tho most botters level to dried lack so their bots farm brittle cards on the side as well.
3. It only cost 35-40c in early stages in league to get an exalt whereas on standard in Russia it costs 200 to 300 chaos per exalt.
5. Don't be retarded, botters will fuck all leagues (maybe other than standard HC), botters will fuck your baby temp leagues that you are jerking off to even harder.
Also according to my Chinese friend, unlimited access to f2p accounts (yep like PoE) especially favors temp league botting. As most botters run multibox setup and they level 6 characters at a time to merci-dried lake and now they have 600% the botting power... assuming they dont take it further and only settle on 6x characters.

A friend told me...
"
Siochan wrote:

this ... is .. just pathetic.
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

A friend told me...

Didn't know we are supporting botting here now too. I am sorry.
Sorry the vocal minority concerns shouldn't be considered. I guess it's rather fitting for Chris/GGG's stance in 2016.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jul 26, 2016, 9:04:04 AM
Do people really think there is no botting going on already?
Lol not only Russian Olympic athletes are doped lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

A friend told me...

Didn't know we are supporting botting here now too. I am sorry.
Sorry the vocal minority concerns shouldn't be considered. I guess it's rather fitting for Chris/GGG's stance in 2016.

No one supports botting or any other form of cheating, but making ridiculous, unsubstantiated claims, based on some nonsense that your friend told you, doesn't really hold water.

By the way, I hate to break it to you but people using bots are already here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info