I had 7k eHP and got one shot in T1 map - Taking a break from this game

"
Boem wrote:
^just checked frame per frame, your correct it was the rare hit that took you down to 360 hp.(might have been some rock throwing going down as well though, hard to spot)

I don't quite understand what you did there though, you had smoke cloud/basalt and escape skills all fully charged and didn't use any, while tanking a full box with a non block/dodge build.

Overconfidence? :)

Peace,

-Boem-

Until that point, white mobs couldn't touch me. High HP/Regen, decent armor for low tier maps. General marauder tank/caster type. Not much reason to dodge most enemies yet, and I tend to save flasks for harder encounters/panic situations. This was just the unexpected perfect storm of monster mods/unfortunate crits. Shit happens, I'll be rerolling today. Just felt like it was relevant to OP's claims. I've died a lot this league and have most of the RIPs recorded - most of them I can point out something I did improperly or could have improved. In this case, I haven't learned anything from the death - it was a freak accident. Sure I could double pot/wait before every single box I open, but in 99% of scenarios, it would be a waste of time. This was the unfortunate 1%. It does happen. ;)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jul 26, 2016, 3:43:01 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Normal Atziri once one shot me with flameblast

My char was 91 fire resist and 10k hp with Arctic armour and fortify

From that moment I understood that GGG sucks at making endgame content

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
I was actually referring to Sexcalibur's post, I was just lazy and quoted Mark together with it. I'm not arguing with Mark. About the normal atziri flameblasts, I've eaten quite a few and ~7k hp without overcapped fire res are enough to barely survive. That's why I found Sexcalibure's post so strange.
i can assure you it was a single FB with no Lightning involved, even if so, i had 80% light resist

Bullshit. This is fire penetration FB vs 86 fire res+fortify. The other guy didnt die either(tech) and he has 4-4.5k life but more fire res than me+fortify.

https://youtu.be/8yiAGDzE8Ik

They stack now, so if you stand in two circles you take 2x dmg. In party you can take even more dmg because more rings. Tanking 3(in party) same time oneshot me every single time, but tanking one is no problem.

You simply cant get oneshot with those stats(vs normal fb or single ring from double fb) unless you are stacking "increased dmg taken" modifiers somehow. I doubt she has 300% crit multiplier.

In 1.3 I remember I took same dmg, no matter if I tanked 1 or 2 rings. Now they stack.
Monster base crit multi is 130%.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
How did this troll thread get to page 5?
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Chris and Bex's troll thread ( announcement) always get dozens of pages
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Jerle wrote:

We are ignoring the troll and just talking to each other :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I think the true meaning of trolling got lost in the years with too much shit posting/spamming/flaming getting attributed to trolling. The true art of trolling is starting a contentious thread with minimal input and then watching with pleasure as the pages rack up and randoms argue amongst themselves about stuff at best tenuously related to the original troll post.
"
ladish wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

I think the true meaning of trolling got lost in the years with too much shit posting/spamming/flaming getting attributed to trolling. The true art of trolling is starting a contentious thread with minimal input and then watching with pleasure as the pages rack up and randoms argue amongst themselves about stuff at best tenuously related to the original troll post.

Well, if it's more of a civil conversation than an angry argument, I wouldn't say the troll has succeeded :) Also, this is just one definition of trolling and there are many. Let's not get into semantics.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Well whatever max reduced damage is i run maxed AA and fort with jug fort nodes and tree nodes with 9 end charges and like 15k armor (check my char on this league)

Its over 100% but you cant get 100%... and i think max is 95%? i cant get on poe right now cause my gfx card
"
Lynerus wrote:
Its over 100% but you cant get 100%... and i think max is 95%? i cant get on poe right now cause my gfx card

Immortal Call puts you immediately at 100% resistance although only against physical.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info