I had 7k eHP and got one shot in T1 map - Taking a break from this game

"
silumit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Thats all? 3k life and 75% resits is 12K elemental EHP.
ehm, the game is already balanced around you having 75 ele res, so 3k life and 75 ele res = 3k EHP. Not 12k.

EHP is equal to the damage it takes to actually reduce you life to 0 (on average), that's why its called "Effective Health Points".

With 3k life and 75% resists it takes 12k elemental damage to kill you, meaning you have 3k HP and 12k EHP regarding elemental damage.

It doesn't matter how they balance elemental damage, the amount needed to kill you remains the same.
Last edited by Ahtras on Jul 26, 2016, 6:48:31 AM
I one shot mobs in T1 map too and I'm not quitting.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Try getting hit by the big ass skeletons or bears (or theres another i think i cant remember) with damage mods as a rare

You most likely would get 1 hit even in a t1 map

I know for a fact they 1 hit 6k? i think hp i had on my tankish mara(had 95% reduced damage taken) cause i got 1 hit by one in a T9 map
Normal Atziri once one shot me with flameblast

My char was 91 fire resist and 10k hp with Arctic armour and fortify

From that moment I understood that GGG sucks at making endgame content
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jul 26, 2016, 9:16:11 AM
"
Lynerus wrote:
Try getting hit by the big ass skeletons or bears (or theres another i think i cant remember) with damage mods as a rare

I know for a fact they 1 hit 6k? i think hp i had on my tankish mara(had 95% reduced damage taken) cause i got 1 hit by one in a T9 map

I don't see how that's remotely close to being true.

95% reduced damage taken... The physical damage reduction cap is 90% (see below). Automatically discredited.

Aside from that, let's breakdown your claim. You state that a rare skeleton in T9 can produce 6,000 damage after 95% mitigation from 1 attack. Thus the skeleton is capable of attacking for 120,000 pre-mitigation damage??? He would 1 shot EVERY character in this game.

Aside from that... let's say you somehow managed to get 40,000 armour or 90% physical reduction. How would you get the other 5%.
Kintsugi? Arctic armour? Fortify?
Let's see.

+++Damage Mitigation+++
90% physical Reduction from armour

100% * (1-0.90) = 10%

+++±# X Damage taken from Y+++
No sources of this

+++#% increased/reduced X Damage taken+++
20% reduced damage from Fortify

10% * (1-0.20) = 8%

+++#% more/less X Damage taken+++
20% less damage from Kintsugi
13% less damage from level 20 arctic armour

8% * (1-0.20) * (1-.13) = 5.568%

I'm at 94.32% with everything possible. Keep in mind you said T9 Skeleton rare... not even a boss or end-game area.
"
"
Lynerus wrote:

I don't see how that's remotely close to being true.

95% reduced damage taken... The physical damage reduction cap is 90% (see below). Automatically discredited.

Aside from that, let's breakdown your claim. You state that a rare skeleton in T9 can produce 6,000 damage after 95% mitigation from 1 attack. Thus the skeleton is capable of attacking for 120,000 pre-mitigation damage??? He would 1 shot EVERY character in this game.

Aside from that... let's say you somehow managed to get 40,000 armour or 90% physical reduction. How would you get the other 5%.
Kintsugi? Arctic armour? Fortify?
Let's see.

+++Damage Mitigation+++
90% physical Reduction from armour

100% * (1-0.90) = 10%

+++±# X Damage taken from Y+++
No sources of this

+++#% increased/reduced X Damage taken+++
20% reduced damage from Fortify

10% * (1-0.20) = 8%

+++#% more/less X Damage taken+++
20% less damage from Kintsugi
13% less damage from level 20 arctic armour

8% * (1-0.20) * (1-.13) = 5.568%

I'm at 94.32% with everything possible. Keep in mind you said T9 Skeleton rare... not even a boss or end-game area.

Maybe he exaggerated a bit but the big skeletons, bears and colossal statues can hit very hard expecially if the map has damage mods.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

She has fire penetration to kill those who think tanking hits is a skill.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
You think the monster forums have a bumch of white monsters posting about how this game sucks and they're going to quit because they keep getting one-shot by players?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Maybe a bit since you would need 10 800 000 Armour to have 90% reduction against 120k physical hit:D
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

She has fire penetration to kill those who think tanking hits is a skill.

I'll believe this when I see it. Are you sure you're not talking about a double flameblast?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info