all ears achievement tracker

help..im trying to complete all ears achievement and im on merci already and I don't remember how I did the bandit optionals from norm and cruel..i cant remember the order i did..i cant touch any of d banditlords yet..im stuck. I saw some of the list which is for 190 counts while we have 269 already, but thing is im still missing 9 dialogues from act2 and 4 from act3. (i think i can get the 4 act3 done)

1. anyone has the updated 269 counts of the achievement list? i think im still gonna miss 1 or 2 even after completing the bandits..

2. is there any chat command for tracking of what's done already? or still a farshot?

3. and i talked to Helena in town without gem first, a dialogue popped out but without voice and count didn't change. i have the H window pulled up while talking to npc but number didn't change.. and that's 1 of the missing 9..so was it a bug? how do i fix it? tried the recheck achivment command but nothing happened.
3. i doubt this but tell me if this will save me.. ill click help bandit lord each of the 3 1st, hit vaal seal, talk to all 3, then kill vaal, talk to all 3 lords again.. and then kill 2? i killed them all from cruel i think.. so that leaves me with reform book for either krait or alira..

ahh...i messed this 1 up.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2016, 9:44:30 AM
Afaik, you need to kill the bandits in a different *order* each time, and talk to Eramir after each kill. Unless you know which bandits you killed first the last two times, you're going to only have a 50% chance of guessing the right order.

(PS: Also you can't enter the ancient pyramid unless you have completed the bandit quest and got your triangle thing from their amulets.)

Acts 1, 3 and 4 can all be completed in 1 playthrough (despite what some of the guides say), and all the optional dialogue in Act II except for the bandits can be completed in one playthrough as well. So you haven't screwed anything up with the other acts.

Also note that you only need to complete each *act* on a single character. If you complete acts 1,3 and 4 on this character, then you only need to do Act II on another character.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 24, 2016, 5:45:44 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Afaik, you need to kill the bandits in a different *order* each time, and talk to Eramir after each kill. Unless you know which bandits you killed first the last two times, you're going to only have a 50% chance of guessing the right order.

(PS: Also you can't enter the ancient pyramid unless you have completed the bandit quest and got your triangle thing from their amulets.)

Acts 1, 3 and 4 can all be completed in 1 playthrough (despite what some of the guides say), and all the optional dialogue in Act II except for the bandits can be completed in one playthrough as well. So you haven't screwed anything up with the other acts.

Also note that you only need to complete each *act* on a single character. If you complete acts 1,3 and 4 on this character, then you only need to do Act II on another character.

aww, thanks dudiobugtron for saving my sanity, now I can move on.. I'll just finish merci and deal with act2 with my next character.. i'll remember that eramir talk after each kill.. btw, im gonna use the reform book 1st time... how do u actually use it? .. I mean I can save oak ...to get the reward...then click on the eramir book for the free passive?
IIRC, you need to make sure you are in the correct difficulty, then use it and it will change your reward to the new one. Bingo, instant passive point.
Then you just need to talk to Eramir and Gruest to get the 2 dialogs.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 25, 2016, 9:44:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info