Looking for most faceroll build

"
boby00001 wrote:
ubercarry - 4 days 18 hours 37 min

If this means 'uber service char' I wonder is further facerolling the game even necessary? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
So in summary, all this fuss is because Natharias have a deep envy?... And I thought had seen it all XD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
It looks like you did a bladefall miner, an earthquake juggernaut, and a couple attempts at a bow characters(I assume with reach of the council?). I really enjoyed my reach of the council assassin(HemlockArrow on my profile) but it may not be your thing if you abandoned two separate bow chars.
"
It looks like you did a bladefall miner, an earthquake juggernaut, and a couple attempts at a bow characters(I assume with reach of the council?). I really enjoyed my reach of the council assassin(HemlockArrow on my profile) but it may not be your thing if you abandoned two separate bow chars.

Ya I tried LA and started the league with TS but just felt way to squishy and have been focusing more on tankier builds, the miner that I played my aim was to just do uber atziri but after losing a set I kinda rage quit that lol.

"
raics wrote:
"
boby00001 wrote:
ubercarry - 4 days 18 hours 37 min

If this means 'uber service char' I wonder is further facerolling the game even necessary? :)

Ya my ubercarry char is for doing specifically uber lab, I managed to do normal atziri with him but died 4 times (definitely could have gone better but I'm pretty bad at this game). The thing is with the EQ build I made it myself and tbh it's not the greatest, I can do higher tier content but there are alot of maps I have to pass on because ele dmg is just to high on some bosses.

I'm just thinking I should have finally have enough currency to make a complete face roll char, I know of some build but I'm not really sure what their weaknesses are. For example, I was really hoping my EQ build would be able to tank ele dmg a bit better and I though I could get around reflect better, now again I was fairly happy with the build because I did end up doing what I set out to do (uber lab), but now I kind of want to switch to something that will be able to do like all red maps easy with out having to roll away pretty much all double pack size rolls.
"
boby00001 wrote:
Ya my ubercarry char is for doing specifically uber lab, I managed to do normal atziri with him but died 4 times (definitely could have gone better but I'm pretty bad at this game). The thing is with the EQ build I made it myself and tbh it's not the greatest, I can do higher tier content but there are alot of maps I have to pass on because ele dmg is just to high on some bosses.

I'm just thinking I should have finally have enough currency to make a complete face roll char, I know of some build but I'm not really sure what their weaknesses are. For example, I was really hoping my EQ build would be able to tank ele dmg a bit better and I though I could get around reflect better, now again I was fairly happy with the build because I did end up doing what I set out to do (uber lab), but now I kind of want to switch to something that will be able to do like all red maps easy with out having to roll away pretty much all double pack size rolls.

Ah, uber lab, then it's fine, you need goals for this game and yours is a worthy one. I regret not being able to help much here, ultra powerful builds aren't exactly my area of expertise and no advice is preferable to a poor one, the way I see it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Is earthquake still as faceroll as it used to be? Also what about facebreaker shield charge? Or maybe even nycta's lantern ice nova build?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Is earthquake still as faceroll as it used to be? Also what about facebreaker shield charge? Or maybe even nycta's lantern ice nova build?

Facebreaker Shield Charge, aka Pinball, is still very viable. It's also very fun and survivable as your attack is also your mobility, for the most part. You can move away to avoid damage, but it also means you have a longer charge which means more damage.

Very, very fun, in my opinion.
Heres a build guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1685571

Haven't tried it myself but I've mapped with the author and it is very impressive.
Every time someone asks for some decent facerolly build I suggest lowlife bladevortex.

It is one of those atziri builds, that are not brainless poisonfucking mines and actually requires you to think a bit.

Btw were you the one reddit who asked the same thing today, but with 20 ex budget?

There are a lot of stuff that can be facerolly without lagg, but if you added some parameters to the requirements it would be easier to suggest a build.

Like for example if you want to play something with raw clearspeed on white gorge (like the ones reddit wankers like) or something with mapmod tolerance, because both can be called facerolly, but it is completely different in the end.
It's not particularly expensive, but probably my all round strongest build this league was poison/bleed (ofc) earthquake gladiator. Really tanky, and lag/stutter safe (I have internet issues so this is important) as the retaliate gems let you afk most stuff.
Pretty much reflect proof.
And clears quickly enough once you get used to the playstyle. Fine for lab too.

The reach build I did, and wander I'm currently playing are possibly safer for more careful/more skillful players than me just due to being ranged, and do clear a bit more quickly, but I'd still pick the EQ build.

Other option could be pathfinder blade vortex. With the right flasks and good use of them it is incredibly strong and safe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info