The Goddess Unleashed

how to craft this item "The Goddess Unleashed" ?

in wiki that say can craft with 9 item from below

www.pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Goddess_Unleashed

"
The Goddess Unleashed will not appear in loot drops and can only be obtained with the following vendor recipe

1x 20% quality, uncorrupted 3S The Goddess Scorned
1x 20% quality, uncorrupted 3S Graceful Sword
1x 20% quality, uncorrupted 6S Lithe Blade
3x Divine Orb
3x Blessed Orb
3x Orb of Fusing

1x Added Fire Damage Support, whose level and quality sum to 33
1x Increased Critical Strikes Support, whose level and quality sum to 33
1x Blind Support, whose level and quality sum to 33

but now i can't do this,

this sword can craft in this patch or have been already changed vendor recipe.
Last edited by kanum060633 on Jul 18, 2016, 6:36:13 AM
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2017, 2:57:23 AM
It's still craftable. You must be making a mistake somewhere with the recipe. My guess (since you didn't mention it, though the wiki does) is that the socket colours of your 1H swords aren't matching those of the Lithe Blade.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
It's still craftable. You must be making a mistake somewhere with the recipe. My guess (since you didn't mention it, though the wiki does) is that the socket colours of your 1H swords aren't matching those of the Lithe Blade.

this is a picture of my item for vendor receipt.

ps. i'm not sure about link sockket

Last edited by kanum060633 on Jul 18, 2016, 9:25:42 AM
Yeh, the sockets don't match. The Lithe blade has three red sockets and three green; your two swords have 2/4 respectively.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Yeh, the sockets don't match. The Lithe blade has three red sockets and three green; your two swords have 2/4 respectively.

in this case Lithe blade must 2 green 1 red and 3 blue right (not link) ?
The Lithe blade needs to have the same socket colours as the two other swords. If Scorned and the Graceful Sword have three blue sockets each (totaling six), the Lithe blade needs six blue sockets. Your Scorned/Graceful have a total of two red sockets and four green sockets, so that's what your Lithe blade needs to have.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jul 18, 2016, 10:41:09 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The Lithe blade needs to have the same socket colours as the two other swords. If Scorned and the Graceful Sword have three blue sockets each (totaling six), the Lithe blade needs six blue sockets. Your Scorned/Graceful have a total of two red sockets and four green sockets, so that's what your Lithe blade needs to have.

ok i got it. thank you very mush i will do it now.
It would be easier to make the graceful sword have two red and one green socket.
thank you sir now i get it :)

i have some question.

this sword can change color on socket or re-roll values of the random explicit modifiers by Divine orb ?

You should only change socket colors with chromatic orbs.

Divine orbs should only reroll explicit modifiers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info