Juggerchief the Lab Runner ! **Video`s Added** HC Viable EZ Atziri

All you need for see is here;
Spoiler

All you need to know is here; You can run Phase Run after you placed your totems and gain x% More Melee Damage benefits. It's useful for boss fights. Since you linked your Temporal Chains to Enhance on Disfavour your totems doesnt die that much quickly. You can sacrifice one of your Kaom's Way Coral Ring and about 300 HP for Ming's Heart. Mings is good. You love mings. Not for solo mapping build cuz slow clearing speed for this much damage but you are the man of those partys. Tank stuff, kill everything and you make erry monsters slow & vulnerable to physical damage .

Here is all of my gear;
Spoiler
Remove Faster Attacks on 5L

Here is all manner of discussion;

Spoiler

How to Run Lab with all these;

Kill some monsters while Blood Bage up and enjoy your +150% movement speed for 10 seconds. Traps doesnt do any damage. Just be careful when Izaro fully elemental buffed. Dont forget to find Argus for extra treasure key. Lab should be done in 5 mins more or less.

All of my passives;

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UJlgthDR8NzRDMEuETTBQgFrsX4RjbGjgcziFVIWAm-CmlKhMrUCu2LdIuIy5TOQ464TwFPCg8LT38QKBBh0d-TjJQR1O7WGNY5VnzWitdpF4TXz9kUmVNZlRmnmebaGVo8nIPcql07XTxdqx343h6eWh673zZg1-DzITZhO-HaoxGkFWRzpOZlG-XeZy-nz6iAKPyplepJ6luqZSsqq4-r2yvp7c-u5677b02vqfAAcBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyx7PftI402_YvdrB3D3d1eRR6hjvDu988B_yRfPd9kj3Mve5-JP46_no_gr-VA==?accountName=EMEN1KE&characterName=KENSHlN

Passive tree is flexable too. You can get more life, more jewels instead damage or resist nodes depending on your gear. Shaper node and Tireles wheel is nice for mana sustain.

That's ALL folks ! Videos & gifs will be added later.

Last edited by ebutekir on Jul 22, 2016, 5:14:30 AM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2016, 12:14:54 PM
Videos ;

Bandits ;
Oak
Optional ( Oak or Passive )
Oak

News ;

Decided to use Less Duration for more damage
• First video added
Removed CWDT setup cuz interrupts Phase Run
• Atziri video added
Using Resist+Life helmet cuz why not
Tree changed. using intuitive leap on near duelist tree
Last edited by ebutekir on Jul 22, 2016, 5:13:32 AM
You can save 1 point on the pathin to cloth and chain, your actual character has this :D
how to u handle your totem duration ? it is not awful to always replace them when they expire cause everysingle ancestral warchief totem builder know for sure that the most annoying thing with that bullsht totem is the huge delay before the spirit spawn not the totem ...

also if u need MORE multiplier u might aswell go for the taunt from the chieftein for a free melee damage on full life

now i see u picked jugg BUT since you are using phase run (who buff the totem dmg WHEN u phasing and not when u finish) why would u TANK for ur totem since phase run ignore monster aggro ?

wrong class from a totem spe imo u might aswell go for earthquake with ur setup and use the totem as a "bonus"
(and yea i agree for the lab part with 3 totem(skirmish) without haste or vaal lighting trap and uber lab is a big joke! )
and how did u manage to get frenzy from bloodrage with the totem ? i had a hard time finding a solution for this to work --> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1700489 so i ended up drop it ...
Last edited by TriHard_From_France on Jul 18, 2016, 7:57:47 AM
i like that doom leash belt
"
how to u handle your totem duration ? it is not awful to always replace them when they expire cause everysingle ancestral warchief totem builder know for sure that the most annoying thing with that bullsht totem is the huge delay before the spirit spawn not the totem ...

also if u need MORE multiplier u might aswell go for the taunt from the chieftein for a free melee damage on full life

now i see u picked jugg BUT since you are using phase run (who buff the totem dmg WHEN u phasing and not when u finish) why would u TANK for ur totem since phase run ignore monster aggro ?

wrong class from a totem spe imo u might aswell go for earthquake with ur setup and use the totem as a "bonus"
(and yea i agree for the lab part with 3 totem(skirmish) without haste or vaal lighting trap and uber lab is a big joke! )

Totem duration isnt a problem. i've got 7 sec totem duration. That is enough time for sledge almost anything in the game. I've tried many setups, wasted so many regret orbs and created this (!)

This build for finishing for lab without getting slowed, damaged or any kind of those problems. Straight lab finisher. The main reason of chosing Juggernaut class is Unrelenting Ascendancy passive. And i will always choose on my any Marauder class.

For the frenzy charges, i think u hav to kill it with damage over time. You can get frenzy from Doedre's Elixir. Phase Run stil good without frenzy charges cuz it ables u pass through enemies and i guess hard hitting bars at lab (not sure on this one). And i always use it without any duration problem. I will upload some videos for those questions but my upload speed is really now..

Also Veruso's Battering Ram is pretty OP gloves. Gives me 10k Tooltip (3k flat phys dmg.) So useful.
Life rolls only on what, belt and (unique, so awful) rings?

Resists on... belt and a unique +14 to all?

This looks terrible.
"
scrllock wrote:

This looks terrible.

You know endurance charges also give resist right?
"
scrllock wrote:

This looks terrible.

http://i.imgur.com/2rOYEEq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8qQ0IjQ.jpg

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info