3 minute Uber Atziri clear on.. you guessed it. Wander

So after they nerfed Ascendant wander to uselessness, I decided to revive the build on Pathfinder to overcome movement speed cap you get normally because of the lack of Whirling Blades, and also to get infinite amounts of mitigation and leech. The DPS is about 150k less than my Ascendant but this is only tooltip, I'm not gonna bother calculating the resist penetration this time but its enough to cheese everything including double core malachai and make Uber Atziri look like a gorge run.

So here's the results. The run could've been faster if Atziri didn't do her trademark belly dance in the end, but oh well, here's how easy your game has become:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIc3NJDRwiY&feature=youtu.be

Level 98 Pathfinder: KamiQuesoHoundz

Gear used:

Spoiler
long live #ClearSpeedMeta
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Jul 16, 2016, 3:58:12 AM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2016, 2:45:37 PM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
So here's the results. The run could've been faster if Atziri didn't do her trademark belly dance in the end, but oh well, here's how easy your game has become

Impressive gear!
But its a bit weird with that mirrored gear and lvl 21 gems all over to pretend that you are playing the "same game" as everybody else.
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
So here's the results. The run could've been faster if Atziri didn't do her trademark belly dance in the end, but oh well, here's how easy your game has become

Impressive gear!
But its a bit weird with that mirrored gear and lvl 21 gems all over to pretend that you are playing the "same game" as everybody else.

Cheers. But let me get this straight, so you're saying that having above average gear puts the player on a different game than everybody else? W0t, different leagues would be better words for it as you can get better gears in standard, which doesn't change the fact that its the same mechanics that made this speed-of-light clearing possible lol.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Not sure what you expect when you have gear like that. If they balanced the game for people with gear like you, hardly anyone would play. Congrats on your 3 minute clear. I'm still taking 8+ minutes to clear the regular atziri.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:

Impressive gear!

Cheers. But let me get this straight, so you're saying that having way way way way above average gear with multiple mirrored items which would take any normal player thousands of hours to get each and they should probably have quit by now because there are no more worlds to conquer puts the player on a different game than everybody else? W0t, different leagues would be better words for it as you can get better gears in standard, which doesn't change the fact that its the same mechanics that made this speed-of-light clearing possible lol.

Fixed that for you.

Answer: yes.
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
here's how easy your game has become

No, here's how broken eternals and mirrors were.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
here's how easy your game has become

No, here's how broken eternals and mirrors were.

I always found those types videos and owner's reaction to be really odd/cringe level.

"I (basically) Mirrored out my body, look how easy this game is lol!"

Ofc congrats for clearing content that quickly, but at the end of the day, isn't this what's going on Standard anyways these days.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
.... but at the end of the day, isn't this what's going on Standard anyways these days.

Nope, >95% of all standard players have never seen a mirror or a mirrored item in their inventory!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
nice gear and damn, 3 mins? i just completed my first-ever Uber Atziri and I used all 6 portals but cleared the map ~15 minutes lol.. I lack skill and mirrors though my bow is arguably just as good as a mirrored bow due to assassin ascendancy.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Wow so nice. Passive tree.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info