PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgEAAecFLQY5DPcTTBQgF-EYkRo-GlUbyBznIPAkJSSbJvgnLykuME8wdzboOlI8LT0PPfxAoEF0QzFE504yUEdUSVhjWf5eE18_YEtgu2EhZFJko2WnZfBnm2oeajtu2G-EdO12K3fjecB673uMfLh99YCKhO-GYIzPlK2Vm5uDnrmgtKcwqBisr64-rlC8n8EEwaPDhsT2xtjSIdLq4mHjn-RR5b3nkenV7tnvDvGs8i_zBvZI9lX3Tfe--4H7qg==

Alpaca Smasher, Butcher Axe (90% physical damage, adds 13-27 physical damage)
Random chest piece with enough sockets

Heavy Strike - Level 15
Melee Physical Damage - Level 10
Added Fire Damage - Level 10
Life Leech - Level 10

When I raise my character level from 1 to 80 the displayed DPS for Heavy Strike drops significantly when it should be increasing.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Seems this is another fan site gone by the wayside, but... can anybody tell me how/if it's possible to remove equipment from the template on the right hand side?
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
Sorry if this is obvious and I am blind, but I cannot find any way to save multiple builds. Once I name my first build and click 'create' button, the input field disappears and I see only a table with 'saved builds' (which suggests there is a way to save multiple builds) with single build in it.

Is there no such feature or am I missing something? thanks for help.

I can't put in the items two-stone rings other than fire/cold
"
eusoc wrote:
I can't put in the items two-stone rings other than fire/cold

Site is no longer supported, I'm afraid.
I have more battle scars than the number of hairs on your ass!
Time Zone: CST -6 (Texas)
I've seen it constantly change in the last few weeks.
Somebody is still working over there.
IGN: ShadowBeholder
I can't figure out how to get it to update my stats. I have 0 Strength, 0 Dexterity, and 0 Intelligence, despite various skill points buffing them... Anyone know what I'm not doing?

Here's the build for reference:
http://poebuilder.com/#builds/endera-pure-dps-archer
Love the tool, I use it on my work computer all the time. Just needs a way to link back to the official passive tree for me to really give a recommendation to use this over the offline skill calculator though.
bump
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Hey,

It seems that several support gema don't work correctly, for example Physical Projectile Dmg

Kind regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info