PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

Hey, any plans on adding the 'increased effect of aura'-nodes in the calculations? They don't seem to be included.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Last edited by keyarchan on Dec 6, 2013, 10:36:41 PM
Great site! Great job! Good luck guys.

P.S Is it possible to import uniques that are not on your character?

Thanks!
Determination aura and aura passives do not appear to change the armour values
Hi guys. Most excellent tool! I'm submitting this in the form on the main site as well, but just want to make sure it gets in because I have multiple suggestions. BTW Using Firefox with this, as only just now spotted that you recommended Chrome.

Preface: Thanks for listening!
-The feedback form clears every time a passive skill change is made. It gets bothersome because I'm trying to list feedback based on certain values being added/removed.

-I would really like to see total crit chance for my selected ability, since I am a crit-based caster and the game doesn't show such info.

-Total Mana/s and HP/s regen rates would be nice. Also, it seems that total HP %-based regen isn't applied to the life regen/min value. Specifically, activating Life Regeneration by Templar start shows Life Regen Per Minute % going up to 60%, but isn't reflected elsewhere. I think the 60% is wrong anyway. With Base Life Regen/min at 162, it is 2.7HP/s. (162+162*.6)/60 is 4.32HP/s; however, my max HP is 307, so I should get 3HP/s as 1% of that. This plus my Base Life Regen should be 2.7+3=5.7HP/s.

-Last one! Is it possible to make the categories in the stat bar collapsible? I'd like to see certain values and ignore others. This could also make the tool a bit faster, if you don't calculate the values that are collapsed.
Im getting the "Could not calculate" error when im pasting the text of my character for import.
Anyone having the same issue?
IGN: BlondeCarnage
Just amazing how this frames are not working correctly.
Great to have the new skill tree but importing a character seems not to work.
Most of the time I also get the error. Only one time I managed to import my character data but I don't know why it worked in that moment.

Besides this issue it's a really great site.
Last edited by D1sbelief on Mar 6, 2014, 8:14:24 AM
"
keyarchan wrote:
Hey, any plans on adding the 'increased effect of aura'-nodes in the calculations? They don't seem to be included.

that would be amazing.
IGN: ShadowBeholder
Wow, this site seems almost too good to be true! Is it really safe to use? I get nervous, asking for my information for import.. anyone else? I don't want to get banned or anything, I love this game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info