PoEBuilder Master Thread [UPDATED 08/20/2014]

doesn't import.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Why are you removing the item import/create? That was what made poebuilder superior to other options. Are you going to make it a pay feature?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
RIP Poebuilder. Back to the offline planner.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

I honestly don't understand why did you remove the item import feature, that's what made your builder far superior to any other, being able to actually plan out a lot of variables, now there's no point to use your builder at all. I don't get you, and I am mad, you ruined my life, I cannot sleep anymore or eat.
Why did you remove the import thing?
IGN; HugeCocInYourFace (Warbands)

EU timezone
whats up with poebuilder? where is lvl choice, havnt hp/mana/regen calculator?
btw previously could not choose skills gems
ign: HaruMamberu
Yes, looks absolutely useless now :/ I still believe import feature will be added.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
Seriously you just made your app much worse than it was before. Why???

Edit: I see it's because GGG failed to provide a good API so that calculating everything properly with new uniques/unique mods was too much work. That's fair.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 4, 2014, 3:48:43 PM
please bring back the ability to create/add items, it was very useful and without it, your site is obsolete
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give diretide poebuilder master
ign: HaruMamberu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info