Martial law in Turkey - possible Coup

Not even one government official was arrested or taken out, by the coup organizers. That I know of. The first thing you need to do in a coup is to eliminate the governemnt or at least most of the leaders. Erdogan should be the prime target.

One peculiar information I noticed, not sure if this is true / was reported by mainstream media: apparently the major of Ankara claimed that the pilot responsible of shooting down the Russian Su-24 over Syria, was part of the coup and was killed. Riiiight, how convenient...

"Hey, Vladimir, Vladimir! Do you see, the pilot responsible for the downing was a rogue member of the military and is now punished. Please, Vladimir, be my friend..."

-- Erdogollum
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 18, 2016, 7:41:39 AM
"At height of Turkish coup bid, rebel jets had Erdogan's plane in their sights"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9

Do we need more evidence that this was staged or is it consensus by now?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"Democracy is like a train: when you reach your destination, you get off. The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers...”

―Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Fun fact: he got a ten month prison sentence and a lifelong ban from politics for saying that. Now who does this remind me of again...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Git R Dun!
20000 teacher fired today

You can say what you want getting a job in turkey should be really easy
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 19, 2016, 5:17:49 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
20000 teacher fired today

You can say what you want getting a job in turkey should be really easy

As long as you praise Sultan Erdogan, of course.
Wow, the contry is going down the drain really fast.

Of course, the western pussy leaders are still applauding how "democracy was preserved". I guess we really need those NATO bases? Not sure why tho...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 19, 2016, 5:52:34 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

As I also have mentioned before this can´t be compared to Hitler - yet.

I chuckled because I remember you unironically called Trump Hitler several times on these forums. Interesting mental gymnastics here.

Just read this today. No, you remember that wrong. Others did that and this was my response in December 2015:

"
Trump sounds to me like a fascist(ultra right wing, rebirth of a nation, supremacy, protectionism) sometimes, I still would not compare him to one of the worst monsters in modern history. I´d call him at least a far right nationalist (too) close to the fascist ideology, if not a fascist. And I´d call him a racist.
Look who is back Hey shmodder what's your opinion to the axe swinging IS refugee in the
Train today killing and wounding innocent ppl

Let me Guess Poor traumatized soul such a Bad childhood

Election in sep will be a right Wing landslide
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 19, 2016, 8:00:51 PM
50k 'enemies of the state' elliminated from all branches of governmet in just a few days (source).

15.000 people purged from the ministry of education. Erdogan voters are mostly low educated islamists, so I guess it makes sense to crack down on education. It also saves money to buy more police batons.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info