Evasion Chest.

Pretty great chest. I've put nearly 2k fusings to get 6link. No dice. What do you think a chest like this is worth, and is it significantly worse than normal because of this leagues new unique Kintsugi ?
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2016, 9:16:28 PM
worth 70+ ex 6L'd

worth divining more tho

as is worth prob 10-20ex maybe a bit more
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Awesome. The first time I have ever used an exalt and I got tier 1 resist. Lol anywho i've had pretty bad luck with jewellers (took 500 to 6 socket) and ~2k fusings so far and no 6link.

I need advice. Do you think I Should continue trying to 6link via fusings or save for 6 link prophecy or 1500 fusings mastercraft.
"
Utauni wrote:
Awesome. The first time I have ever used an exalt and I got tier 1 resist. Lol anywho i've had pretty bad luck with jewellers (took 500 to 6 socket) and ~2k fusings so far and no 6link.

I need advice. Do you think I Should continue trying to 6link via fusings or save for 6 link prophecy or 1500 fusings mastercraft.

im guessing you mean the fated connections thing, not sure if that will apply when the league ends or whatever or the cost (i dont play prophecy)

from my experience its better to fuse spam chests for links over paying the 1500
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info