Item rarity gem + total rarity stack?

Quick question: does item rarity support gem stacks with total item rarity my character has? lets say I have 90% item rarity in total, +30% item rarity attached to my main skills which I use to kill all monsters, so I mean will my item rarity will be 120% or just 30% ? Because at the moment it seems nowhere as it was without support gem
"
jwstyle wrote:
Quick question: does item rarity support gem stacks with total item rarity my character has? lets say I have 90% item rarity in total, +30% item rarity attached to my main skills which I use to kill all monsters, so I mean will my item rarity will be 120% or just 30% ? Because at the moment it seems nowhere as it was without support gem

This sentence makes no sense. And the answer to the question is yes.
why it makes no sense? I have 90%+ item rarity and skill support is 30%, so if the game uses only support gem to calculate item drop chance then it would be just worse as without gem
"
jwstyle wrote:
why it makes no sense? I have 90%+ item rarity and skill support is 30%, so if the game uses only support gem to calculate item drop chance then it would be just worse as without gem

I think the game use your support gem rarity in addition to your overall rarity only when you kill mobs with skill you linked to ir. otherwise its 90.
A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
"
jwstyle wrote:

The grammar is the one that makes no sense, not what u intended to say (which is pretty hard to decrypt btw) :P
you can observe the calculated rarity on the character window
in the misc tab for the skill to which the item rarity gem is linked.

lets say if you have normal rarity of 90% and you use some x skill.
and you have item rarity of 50% linked to some y skill
for that y skill information in the misc tab it shows 140% item rarity.
Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info