Life is over... Pokemon Go is out..

So people are running around with their phones to unlock pokemon with the app and do what with them? Can someone explain to me what's so fun about this?
"
miljan wrote:
So people are running around with their phones to unlock pokemon with the app and do what with them? Can someone explain to me what's so fun about this?

Nothing other than collecting 150 pokemon. As i said, its gonna die down in popularity and then other companies will try to make similar games which takes even more players away and then no one will remember that there was a pokemon phone game.

Btw, i play Digimon heroes, GOAT game. Thats what they could have done with a pokemon game for the phone.

So there's also a guy who was streaming with 3k viewer, He ended up witnessing a murder in his hood while chassing pokemons xD
hashtag #pokemongo I'll post my pics there... Anyways you guys should try it. just go to local park or stay near your community. The app wants me to search the Everglades fuck that lol... It's fun and addictive it's like geocaching. If you live on island geocaching is the thing.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I have a question about it, what can you do with the pokemon can you fight with other players? or you just collect them?
"
diablofdb wrote:
I have a question about it, what can you do with the pokemon can you fight with other players? or you just collect them?

You get a chance meeting with team rocket

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/pokmon-go-led-11-teens-right-into-an-armed-robbery
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

You get a chance meeting with team rocket

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/pokmon-go-led-11-teens-right-into-an-armed-robbery

I saw this one yesterday:

Lmao... I'm going to say it now. Watch that team rocket become a thing for gangs, bullies and young adults trying to be "cool," by stealing people's iPhones. On a brighter note... I caught one inside my car LOL
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I went out looking for some Pokemon, and ended up losing my shoe...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
"
miljan wrote:

Nothing other than collecting 150 pokemon. As i said, its gonna die down in popularity and then other companies will try to make similar games which takes even more players away and then no one will remember that there was a pokemon phone game.

Btw, i play Digimon heroes, GOAT game. Thats what they could have done with a pokemon game for the phone.

You need some change in your life. Such need to put things down, such grim outlook - you need find your curiosity for life again to find your way back into being alive.

Feel bad for posting this against probationed but couldn't resist.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info